Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

19 minutes ago, dtel said:

A couple of those mounted in the french quarter could supply some interesting streams.

just imagine the hours/days/weeks of entertainment available if you route that stream to a DVR...    :emotion-21:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

Cool pic Mark.

I had some Duggans last night, I really like the flavor. I had 2 shots then a couple shots in some coffee my wife has. I liked the Duggans way more than the coffee

If that was a Pic of me, that Mug would likely be mom's Olylimpa, or Dad's Schlitz.  

• Like 5

3 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I just had a flashback to an old joke.

Why don't women drink beer at the beach?

They don't like getting sand in their Schlitz.

Ha....that was on of my Dad's favorite jokes from back in the old days. I remember him drinking it.

• Like 3

Friday greetings from the frozen North, where the recent snowfall remains on the ground.  The forecast today is a high of 20, with a low of 19.

Unfortunately, the wacky weather in Michigan is predicted to be rain tomorrow, but a range of -5 to 20 on Sunday.  No more snow predicted until Christmas day.  If the rain tomorrow wipes out the snow on the ground, we might not have a white Christmas.

Stay warm and enjoy the run-up to the end of year festivities.

• Like 4

Good Friday to all...

Cold again today.... I could not get warm yesterday.... and even in the house it was cold. Should be in the mid 50* this weekend, I gotta split more fire wood. The big stack I had down stairs is almost gone:(

I must say The BOSS whipped up a good lunch for us yesterday..... grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup.... man that was good..

Gotta roll... coffee done and the shop awaits.... later...

MKP :-)

Image result for freezing cold person

• Like 5

Mornin' all. Took a day off yesterday to nurse a nasty allergy/cold (can't tell which). Gotta get some Xmas shopping done today ...been dreading it but time has away of closing in on me every year as I avoid doing what I shoulda done weeks ago.

Snow is piling up in our central mountains if any of you would-be skiers are interested, but metro Denver will only get a little plus cold (zero degree) temps this weekend. Trusty old Pathfinder should be up to the task.

Cheers guys!

• Like 4

Well, my luck seems to have changed...for reasons i still don't know, my paycheck was about $300 more than normal.  On the way to work i stop at the grocery store for a water and orange juice. I use the self-checkout and ask for $20 cash back -- the machine spits out $40 (but the receipt said $20 and Yes, i gave the extra money back).  Guess i'd better check my bank to see if the store charged me for just $20 or $40.  Not sure that I'd go back and ask for the other $20 though...it's raining and I'd look like a cheapskate to the cute girl working there ;)

• Like 5