Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
5 hours ago, oldtimer said:

This thread's---sho gone crazy!

No sheet,  was busy with company and just checked in, can't tell if it got better or worse, beavers, teeth, together is not good.                                                                

• Like 4

A good WET morning gang

45, and feels warm, hate to be driving East, snow by the foot just up the hill from me.

Time to fetch another cup-o-joe, cannot think of any impending "Honey-Do's" sooo Rest/Nap day.

And of course we all know what day it is.........

184737-Taco-Tuesday-Make-It-So-.png

• Like 7

Happy New Year guys ...been trying to keep up somewhat but just felt rotten (bad cold) for most of the past week. Finally feeling a bit more human. Sad to think that Oregon beavers, Pee Wee the perv and Taco Tuesday almost flew right by me.

2 plus cups down and thinking about a music jam. Cheers for '17.

Chuck

• Like 8

45 minutes ago, ChuckAb3 said:

Happy New Year guys ...been trying to keep up somewhat but just felt rotten (bad cold) for most of the past week. Finally feeling a bit more human. Sad to think that Oregon beavers, Pee Wee the perv and Taco Tuesday almost flew right by me.

2 plus cups down and thinking about a music jam. Cheers for '17.

Chuck

Feel better man -- felt like crap last night; but, feel ok this morning.  I must have developed an allergy to something around the house. this is three weeks in a row, where i've felt like i was getting sick and then suddenly get better. 

• Like 7

22 hours ago, Tigerman said:

Sounds like a good neighborly thing to do baba :emotion-21:    Let us know if the effort worked out....

Well that sucked, but the sheet is out of the road.:) Water and the power it has coming down a hill never ceases to amaze me. Built a good size berm to try and coax the water to go through the culvert. We'll see what nature decides next time it rains.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ChuckAb3 said:

Sad to think that Oregon beavers, Pee Wee the perv and Taco Tuesday almost flew right by me.

Speaking of flying. Think they have a team called the Ducks...may have to research here...;)

Glad you guys are feeling better. Some nasty varieties going around ATM, for one place:(...

Rained most of the night here!

• Like 6

Mornin' folks ....looks like C&C has slowed up a bit ....where ya'll at?

Still fighting the stupid cold I've had or whatever it is. Gonna see the doc in a bit to see if it's 'whatever' as opposed to a cold. And ... the Colorado front range is bracing for up to a foot of snow plus frigid temps. Our weather wizzards tend to be accurate when it's right on top of them, so this is probably gonna happen. Trusty Pathfinder should be up to it.

Wlll try to check back later. Cheers.

• Like 6