Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

9 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

In Germany, there is actually a hand gesture for "my mistake."  I have not heard of any other country that has this, though.  Maybe Denmark?

I don't know the gesture in Germany, but I have a few in order of offense severity.

1. A single raised hand, with a slightly tilted head.
  2. Both hands raised, with a slightly turned head.
  3. Palm to palm hands, with a slightly bowed head.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I guess Chuck still hasn't figured out the quote function.   We'll have to send him back to the remedial forum for a week or two for a refresher.  

We'll keep your thread alive in your absence!

Not at all Sweetie....it's just when I see a toilet I think of you.  And being such a unique toilet I thought of you twice:P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tarheel said:

Not at all Sweetie....it's just when I see a toilet I think of you.  And being such a unique toilet I thought of you twice:P

I feel the same way Richard.  I'll never forget the night we had together in the men's room stall at Taco Bell.  I get giddy just typing about it.

2 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I feel the same way Richard.  I'll never forget the night we had together in the men's room stall at Taco Bell.  I get giddy just typing about it.

ALRIGHT, NOW i know im taking a NaP!

Not ready for this day by a stretch.....:o

• Like 3

Morning all......well almost afternoon.....

busy busy busy.....got so much crapp to do, haven't been posting a whole lot....but I've been checking in on you guys;)

Picked up my new hot water heater last night....gonna be putting that in tomorrow. I got the F-250 started the other day to use it to pick up the new hot water heater. On the way to the shop the throttle got stuck wide open:o.....oh yea.... no stomping on the acc pedal was helping. I had to shut the truck off and pull off the road. When I restarted it all was good. Yea man my F-250 what a fun ride it is.

Check-in later.....gotta do some work...

MKP :-)

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

Morning all......well almost afternoon.....

busy busy busy.....got so much crapp to do, haven't been posting a whole lot....but I've been checking in on you guys;)

Picked up my new hot water heater last night....gonna be putting that in tomorrow. I got the F-250 started the other day to use it to pick up the new hot water heater. On the way to the shop the throttle got stuck wide open:o.....oh yea.... no stomping on the acc pedal was helping. I had to shut the truck off and pull off the road. When I restarted it all was good. Yea man my F-250 what a fun ride it is.

Check-in later.....gotta do some work...

MKP :-)

Holy crap!

I hate those moments, had brakes go out on one of my brothers trucks pulling a dump trailer once....NOT fun. Thanks for emergency brakes.

Good luck on the water heater install. I hate plumbing. Every time I work on a pipe, three more pipes break:o

• Like 3

Looks good Carl, glad to see actually soldered joints and not a bunch of those shark bite things. I'm still not completely sold on them, but many swear by them.

I've been considering a tankless on demand heater. I did save a site you recommended a while back about water filters.

• Like 3