Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

45 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Are you going to make ketchup out of it? :D

May I direct you to the Ketchup thread which has been updated with the announcement that Ketchup is trying to get Americans another holiday (day after Super Bowl).  But, I'll probably use the hot sauce like I do Ketchup--on most everything.

• Like 5

• Moderators
3 hours ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

Morning/afternoon all....

Was going to ask , where you been but then remembered I haven't had much time to be here either.

Hope all is good up in MKP land, keep the boss happy first, rule #1. :emotion-21:

• Like 4

• Moderators
7 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Great to hear from you Luther. 

Yes it is, always good.

6 hours ago, Tarheel said:

With you obvious skills and talents I have "no worries mate".

True, someone is going to be lucky to have your services, they just don't realize it yet. Hope Mrs R is doing well. 

• Like 4

• Moderators
4 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Holler if you need a hand.  I normally grow some every year and always in pots.

I did that once, problem is now after using the seeds off each years peppers for a couple of years there changing. It's getting further away from what I started with and what ever they were crossed with when they were designed.

Looks like I need to find some more named peppers and start over. Although I will propagate plants in the spring from this years peppers just to see what happens,they were tending to loose some of the different colors especially in the ones with purple leaves and the one that the peppers pointed up instead of hanging. They are still hot but since they are manly to replace annuals how they look is first. 

• Like 3

Good afternoon gang

Day outing with wife.

Two "C" notes would be the norm.....Shoot me now.

Four Pub's and (Ikedas) bought some more "Smokin Marys" that Never made it home:o

Max's Pub/Grill up Auburn way never heard of the stuff, sooooo, had to turn them on and leave the bottle.

Meanwile i escape with killer Choc Cake, no way was i paying for $28 dollar for a shot of Mcallum 18, ROT GUT.

32420743791_e571627778.jpg

• Like 5

3 hours ago, dtel said:

I did that once, problem is now after using the seeds off each years peppers for a couple of years there changing. It's getting further away from what I started with and what ever they were crossed with when they were designed.

Looks like I need to find some more named peppers and start over. Although I will propagate plants in the spring from this years peppers just to see what happens,they were tending to loose some of the different colors especially in the ones with purple leaves and the one that the peppers pointed up instead of hanging. They are still hot but since they are manly to replace annuals how they look is first. 

do you get peppers the first year after planting?

• Like 5

On 1/25/2017 at 2:20 PM, Tarheel said:

No presents guys.....well maybe just a few:)  Did I mention I drinks a bit? 

Butch Trucks and Mary Tyler Moore in one day:(

"The 69-year-old drummer shot himself in the head with a pistol inside his condo in West Palm Beach"

I try and wait it out a week or so for before commenting on anyone in the music trade.  

• Like 3

Evening gang

Being a lil on the "Toasty Side" of life this evening, i fired up the Amp(s) :emotion-21:

Anna as well as Toccata 7 Fugue in d minor (BACH, J.S.)

Im sure i razed the hair of a neighbor or three, as well as heating up the CAVE!

70 in the cave, pretty much all winter, 79 now and it aint from that LiL foot heater:o

slide_335861_3385577_free.gif

• Like 4

• Moderators
3 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

do you get peppers the first year after planting?

Yes, as far as I know all peppers produce the first year, I do notice they really love the heat of summer and grow like crazy.

• Like 5

• Moderators
3 hours ago, minermark said:

Wife is tryin to kill me.

So be it.

There are so many worse ways she could do it than that, she either really likes you, or trying to kill you, or some combination in between. But the main point is, you have cookies ! :emotion-21:

• Like 4

Well folks our coffee maker gave up after 8 faithful years of service. A fancy Mr. Coffee machine. It was a decent cup of Joe. Having said that.....

Yes!

Wife and I decided to splurge a bit and get the Technivorm moccamaster.

Excited to see how good of a cup it makes. 

Should be here Saturday.

51eEb0lGZSL._SY400_.jpg

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Rxonmymind said:

Well folks our coffee maker gave up after 8 faithful years of service. A fancy Mr. Coffee machine. It was a decent cup of Joe. Having said that.....

Yes!

Wife and I decided to splurge a bit and get the Technivorm moccamaster.

Excited to see how good of a cup it makes. 

Should be here Saturday.

51eEb0lGZSL._SY400_.jpg

The best of luck w/new coffee maker, please report back as to function/taste.

We are always down for a new fangled machine around these parts.

My "Perker" just might be ready to expire, im kind of keeping my eye's open, maybe time to read some Amazon reviews :emotion-21:

• Like 4

Morning all....

Were at the shop doing our thing.......BOSS is up front doing her BOSS things.....I'm in the bay on the forum:D

Well The BOSS is on the internet looking at trucks for me/us...... I am so done with the p.o.s F-250. That thing has cost me more time than any vehicle I've owned..... But any half way decent truck is so much damn coin. Ya know I drive around town and see these young kids in these jacked-up newer F-350's Power Strokes or some big azz Dodge Cummins that mommy or daddy got for them.....and I don't mind telling ya........It irriates the chitt out of me!! ........ and here I sit trying to scrape some coin to get something that I don't have to fix every damn week, while "Jonny" that just graduated High school drives around in $60k+ truck that has just had $10k of accessories slapped on....oh yea and don't forget to cut the big holes through the bed for the BIG stupid stacks.....What the......

OK.... let me mop up tears and get to work, hey it's Friday and all is good in MKP & BOSS land;)

A good day to all.....

MKP :-)

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

Morning all....

Were at the shop doing our thing.......BOSS is up front doing her BOSS things.....I'm in the bay on the forum:D

Well The BOSS is on the internet looking at trucks for me/us...... I am so done with the p.o.s F-250. That thing has cost me more time than any vehicle I've owned..... But any half way decent truck is so much damn coin. Ya know I drive around town and see these young kids in these jacked-up newer F-350's Power Strokes or some big azz Dodge Cummins that mommy or daddy got for them.....and I don't mind telling ya........It irriates the chitt out of me!! ........ and here I sit trying to scrape some coin to get something that I don't have to fix every damn week, while "Jonny" that just graduated High school drives around in $60k+ truck that has just had $10k of accessories slapped on....oh yea and don't forget to cut the big holes through the bed for the BIG stupid stacks.....What the......

OK.... let me mop up tears and get to work, hey it's Friday and all is good in MKP & BOSS land;)

A good day to all.....

Morning Mark

Chime in later today after Coffee

Meanwile i'll shop for a new-er truck for Ya.

201601_2044_aagii_sm.jpg

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

Morning all....

A good day to all.....

Id make you a deal on my 3500 Dually but a new part just came in.........:rolleyes:

ac0255633d81c7359773681c6cc29221.jpg

• Like 3