Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

8 minutes ago, billybob said:

Hello friends of mine. Mark, think you are onto something. Not new news, however it has been shown in trials that lsd given to patients in a controlled

study. Cure rate for alcoholics is spectacular, even after one trip. Think it would take me a few, trips that is...B)

Happy Birthday @Tarheel  !!! And many more.

We were following the weather and week before last a pine limb got Nan's electric line again so, went over Thursday week ago to survey situation.

Power still on and crew came about 5 days later. Yes it was locally widespread.

Hope all are well. Just been busy... is all I can say for myself...:emotion-22:

Never really got into the stuff. >Quanity's were being made in cement mixer(s) :o

i was invited to set up the machines one time, with what was floating around in the air as well as handling the powder, well let's just not go there.

It was quite a time in my young life where stupid is as stupid does......:wacko:

Got me thinkin, that was almost 50 years ago.....dam.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 7

18 hours ago, minermark said:

Good "dam near" evening gang

Looking at this Hope get together.....thinking........

Made a call, people owe me, looks like iv got a ride......hummmm now what to do....hummmm

thinking you ought to bring that badazz camper to maryland and pick up a couple strangers that might be as strange as you...lol

• Like 7

On 1/27/2017 at 11:14 AM, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

Morning all....

Were at the shop doing our thing.......BOSS is up front doing her BOSS things.....I'm in the bay on the forum:D

Well The BOSS is on the internet looking at trucks for me/us...... I am so done with the p.o.s F-250. That thing has cost me more time than any vehicle I've owned..... But any half way decent truck is so much damn coin. Ya know I drive around town and see these young kids in these jacked-up newer F-350's Power Strokes or some big azz Dodge Cummins that mommy or daddy got for them.....and I don't mind telling ya........It irriates the chitt out of me!! ........ and here I sit trying to scrape some coin to get something that I don't have to fix every damn week, while "Jonny" that just graduated High school drives around in $60k+ truck that has just had $10k of accessories slapped on....oh yea and don't forget to cut the big holes through the bed for the BIG stupid stacks.....What the......

OK.... let me mop up tears and get to work, hey it's Friday and all is good in MKP & BOSS land;)

A good day to all.....

MKP :-)

BUCK UP BUTTERCUP!!!!  want some cheese with that wine??

IMG_20160518_155650886_HDR.jpg

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, MKP'S BOSS said:

thinking you ought to bring that badazz camper to maryland and pick up a couple strangers that might be as strange as you...lol

No 5th wheel this year, we made that decision a few weeks ago as to a two year remodel on the "DayCamper".

Other than that, we are willing to travel anywhere, wife is leaning toward the "Through Texas Route" id like the drive through those states also.

Last year picking up the McMs in St Lou, we did the 80 east/west, the Midwestern route.

I am quite "Liking: the un-expected Fireworks stand(s):o   

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, babadono said:

That's a lot of acid, considering a "dose" is like 25 micrograms.

Get along Kid Charlemagne......

Laguna was for all intensive purpose's, Our Haight Asbury, the 101/coast hwy, Mystic Arts World was the hang out, 200' across the street was the beach:emotion-21:

Im well aware of what Laguna is now, or has become. that's cool.

At any given time there were at least 100+ hippies on those streets.....and a few of us Surfers tryin to find a joint. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, babadono said:

That's a lot of acid, considering a "dose" is like 25 micrograms.

Get along Kid Charlemagne......

Dr. Albert Hoffman learned Lyserg Saur Diethlimid tartrate-25 evaporated at room temperature the hard way, when he was pulling alkaloid derivatives from ergot while working at Sandoz pharmaceuticals in Basil, Switzerland in the early 1940's.  Three days later he made the original INTENTIONAL bicycle TRIP home...LOL!  And he ONLY took 25 Milligrams!...which was (at that time) considered to be the lowest non-health-threatening dose of anything for humans.

• Like 6

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 2:27 AM, minermark said:

Just had to go there did Ya?

Let me say this, about that.

I converted sewing machines to Tabbing Machines for Tim in his production days.

I WAS there when his daughter was born.

And here i was just trying to be a surfer, living at the wedge, every kid's kid's FKN dream..........yeah, my Newport years.......

p.s.

Ya know, when i think about it

I have MORE hate for SOCAL

Than Nam or any exwife........

Hello friends of mine. Mark, think you are onto something. Not new news, however it has been shown in trials that lsd given to patients in a controlled study environment, had excellent track record for treating alcoholic complications. My word but,  it is a trip.

Hope weather is tolerable where you are. Like cool weather Mark, could tolerate the less humid places out west like Lake Meade, Hoover Dam. Got some really nice quartz bookshelf  bookends for the lady in Boulder City. Drinking a Coors west of the Missi I was while sunning in October with practically no humidity.  It was wide open spaces out west.. Like it a bunch

Edit{Guess I forgot to post this Sat evening...Cheers...:)

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, HDBRbuilder said:

Dr. Albert Hoffman learned Lyserg Saur Diethlimid tartrate-25 evaporated at room temperature the hard way, when he was pulling alkaloid derivatives from ergot while working at Sandoz pharmaceuticals in Basil, Switzerland in the early 1940's.  Three days later he made the original INTENTIONAL bicycle TRIP home...LOL!

When i recovered i was in another city......we wont go there, somethings i just dont forget easily.....

P.S. and it WAS days later.......:o:o:o

• Like 6

Blue microdot window pane LSD25...Here he comes baby, here comes your lover man...better grab my stuff and leave quick as I can...Peace

2nd Atlanta Pop, speaker said to watch out for spiked watermelon, they were not talking booze. Half hour later I saw a watermelon coming our way through crowd. When it is 105 July 4, memory faded quickly...:blush2:

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, billybob said:

Hello friends of mine. Mark, think you are onto something. Not new news, however it has been shown in trials that lsd given to patients in a controlled study environment, had excellent track record for treating alcoholic complications. My word but,  it is a trip.

Hope weather is tolerable where you are. Like cool weather Mark, could tolerate the less humid places out west like Lake Meade, Hoover Dam. Got some really nice quartz bookshelf  bookends for the lady in Boulder City. Drinking a Coors west of the Missi I was while sunning in October with practically no humidity.  It was wide open spaces out west.. Like it a bunch

Edit{Guess I forgot to post this Sat evening...Cheers...:)

Hummm.

Dont really have an Alc problem, except keeping $100+ scotch around long, that is a different story.....

Some days/weeks like today, nothing, and nothing really for the next few days, i should, Dentist tomarrow, i damm sure should be drinkin.

But no, it must look like i drink a lot more than i do.

Couple months ago i woke up feeling like the Flu, it was not, what it was is it had been that long since iv ever had a hangover, i forgot what one was......:P

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, billybob said:

Blue microdot window pane LSD25...Here he comes baby, here comes your lover man...better grab my stuff and leave quick as I can...Peace

2nd Atlanta Pop, speaker said to watch out for spiked watermelon, they were not talking booze. Half hour later I saw a watermelon coming our way through crowd. When it is 105 July 4, memory faded quickly...:blush2:

Sounds like that was waaay after my time, my time knowing Leary was in the 60s and he was on Tv all the time.

• Like 5

Not commenting on your drinking Mark. Was talking to the lsd ref from other day.Unlike some, you can quit any time, like before...:)

Panny weight I am nowadays...cheers Have 2 and 3 days hangover if I indulge to much too quick.

It was 70 or 71, I forgot,lol...

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, billybob said:

Not commenting on your drinking Mark. Was talking to the lsd ref from other day.Unlike some, you can quit any time, like before...:)

Panny weight I am nowadays...cheers Have 2 and 3 days hangover if I indulge to much too quick.

It was 70 or 71, I forgot,lol...

Wait / what/ but i like talking about drinkin,  mine, wish i could drink more, im not partial to the after effects .

• Like 5

1 hour ago, minermark said:

Hummm.

Dont really have an Alc problem, except keeping $100+ scotch around long, that is a different story.....

Some days/weeks like today, nothing, and nothing really for the next few days, i should, Dentist tomarrow, i damm sure should be drinkin.

But no, it must look like i drink a lot more than i do.

Couple months ago i woke up feeling like the Flu, it was not, what it was is it had been that long since iv ever had a hangover, i forgot what one was......:P

What Harry Nilsson said about his first heart attack..."I've had hangovers worse than that":)

• Like 5