Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

I see.   Someone needs to have a happy birthday in any event.

1 hour ago, MookieStl said:

I think he said it was his granddaughter's birthday! and no, he can't be Boss for the night!

Yes yes... granddaughter's birthday

Was a good evening, she turned 12. She's really starting to come around, She lived with me and the BOSS for years while her mom was not doing good. But her mom has been back for the last 5+ years..... and she's doing GREAT... They all live with The BOSS's mom since The BOSS's dad past last January. 

All the kids came.... my son and his girlfriend, my youngest daughter..... we ate diner and did cake & ice cream..... was a good night and I got out of the shop:D

MKP :-)

• Like 10

6 hours ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

Yes yes... granddaughter's birthday

Was a good evening, she turned 12. She's really starting to come around, She lived with me and the BOSS for years while her mom was not doing good. But her mom has been back for the last 5+ years..... and she's doing GREAT... They all live with The BOSS's mom since The BOSS's dad past last January. 

All the kids came.... my son and his girlfriend, my youngest daughter..... we ate diner and did cake & ice cream..... was a good night and I got out of the shop:D

MKP :-)

Sounds like a great time Mark. Good memories for the rocking chair times:D

• Like 6

Morning guys.....frost on the windshield this morning....yet high of 73 this afternoon....weather actors are stating a 7-8 degree increase per hour

Not much sleep last night....I thought speakers/amps/interconnects etc... could spin me into a whirlwind.....how on earth do guys deal with Tube Amp stuff...buddy came across a large stash of NOS Tubes yesterday...asked me to help see if they were worth anything before hauling off to dump.

Never seen so many different number/letter combinations in my life.....as well as varying opinions on if they are worth anything....lol

I posted a sample over in the Tube section....that was maybe three or four boxes of probably the 10+ he picked up.....hell if it gets me a new TV outta helping him identify and sell what's worth anything....time well spent!

Pretty slack day in the office today....guess I'll keep researching tubes....

• Like 6

1 hour ago, JEFKlipsch said:

Morning guys.....frost on the windshield this morning....yet high of 73 this afternoon....weather actors are stating a 7-8 degree increase per hour

Not much sleep last night....I thought speakers/amps/interconnects etc... could spin me into a whirlwind.....how on earth do guys deal with Tube Amp stuff...buddy came across a large stash of NOS Tubes yesterday...asked me to help see if they were worth anything before hauling off to dump.

Never seen so many different number/letter combinations in my life.....as well as varying opinions on if they are worth anything....lol

I posted a sample over in the Tube section....that was maybe three or four boxes of probably the 10+ he picked up.....hell if it gets me a new TV outta helping him identify and sell what's worth anything....time well spent!

Pretty slack day in the office today....guess I'll keep researching tubes....

Just tell your Buddy with the goodies the truth.

The stuff is worthless, Promply give him a hundred bucks and tell him bring all of it to your house :D

• Like 3