Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Woohoo. Just came in today. Wife decided to throw some color on the order since this will be *hopefully* our last coffee maker for at least a decade or two. 

Wife requested that I run it through couple empty brew cycles first. Done. 

Looks like a mini lava lamp when brewing. Groovy B).

Anyway, will tinker with it a bit getting the grind, grams and whatnot dialed in. Should be fun. 

IMG_20170131_091801.jpg

IMG_20170131_093618.jpg

• Like 6

Happy Wednesday, gang. Dropped off for a few days getting some medical issues taken care of. The joy of old age, ya know. Getting a tooth "extracted" tomorrow. Just a minor bump on the road as I see it. Life is good.

On the bright side, we get our female German Shepard pup on Saturday. Better Half Unit has a list of about 15 names to pick from and I think I'll let her choose. My personal fav is "Maedchen" which simply means "girl". Would be funnier if the pup was not a girl, but we're not going there.

Snake discussion is interesting. I recall my dad killing copperheads where I grew up. Nasty critters. He used a long handle weed whip. They eventually disappeared from the area as development of the area increased.

Cheers..........

• Like 6

• Moderators
20 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

Ouch!

Hey.......we're the same age<_<

I only say this because I'm older, plus I love to tease MKP, he's a character and his Boss is funny also, they make a good pair.

So your saying your old also :o sorry couldn't help it :lol: well I think I'm older at 59, well at least I'm younger than Tarheel :D another guy I like to tease about age.

Hey it's a privilege to get old, it's much better than the alternative.  

• Like 4

• Moderators
3 hours ago, ChuckAb3 said:

On the bright side, we get our female German Shepard pup on Saturday. Better Half Unit has a list of about 15 names to pick from and I think I'll let her choose. My personal fav is "Maedchen" which simply means "girl". Would be funnier if the pup was not a girl, but we're not going there.

That reminded me of a name thought of for our last dog. The wife and grandson was thinking about the name de'ogee, kind of pounced to sound like a Japanese word. But the real spelling was dog :blink2:

Turned out the shelter said his name was already parker so they stuck with that, he is a good dog and has me well trained. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Along with 99.999999% of the rest of the forum:ph34r:

But he does look good for his age, to me he does not look 68, could be the lack of real martinis keeping him young ? But I really think it's the ladies and trying to keep up with them, either way he's doing good, don't know if I will hold out another 9 years the way I take care of myself ? 

In honer of his long thread CC&C

Tarheel.JPG

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, dtel said:

But he does look good for his age, to me he does not look 68, could be the lack of real martinis keeping him young ? But I really think it's the ladies and trying to keep up with them, either way he's doing good, don't know if I will hold out another 9 years the way I take care of myself ? 

In honer of his long thread CC&C

Tarheel.JPG

Way to go "TarChuck"!  Cheers to longevity, long threads, long cables and uhm... "long" cups of coffee.  :ph34r::emotion-44::emotion-46:

• Like 7

4 hours ago, ChuckAb3 said:

Happy Wednesday, gang. Dropped off for a few days getting some medical issues taken care of. The joy of old age, ya know. Getting a tooth "extracted" tomorrow. Just a minor bump on the road as I see it. Life is good.

Snake discussion is interesting. I recall my dad killing copperheads where I grew up. Nasty critters. He used a long handle weed whip. They eventually disappeared from the area as development of the area increased.

Cheers..........

LF says if she ever gets a dog it will be named Hush Puppy.

• Like 6