Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

26 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Steve...I can picture us talking at the gathering.  Carl starts to walk over to us.  I say to you "hold my beer and watch this":P

Sorry Chuckie.  I'm not into lap dances unless it's from the ladies.

Hopefully you'd be holding a slushie instead of a beer.  Beware the power of the slushie.

• Like 3

Morning gang

When Dutch farmers lose someone in the "Old Country" the whole family goes back to handle things.

Couple Farmers brought over their 5th wheels, ran power/water hook ups stations for two Rv's.

Rain started here again last night, that was our deadline to have trenches filled, plug-in flip switches and turn a valve or two...Done:emotion-21:

All this was done Wend morning then  the bottles started coming out, i could not drive till last night.

Daughter #2 back in from Dublin, states she will be on the new boat that services Cuba.  cool, cigars anyone?

• Like 8

3 hours ago, ChuckAb3 said:

You guys are a riot. Glad I'm not in the cross fire.

If you need an evac - I can lob a smoke grenade and provide concealment.  But keep your head down at any rate!

Btw - cup one on board and for a while - the only for the day.  BP got to upper normal - need to tone that back.  Sheesh - I'm too young for that gar-Bahge!

If I have to give up taco Tuesday - I quit!

PS - Go Falcons!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, ChuckAb3 said:

This is tooth 'extraction' day for me. Yippee. On the other hand, it's an opportunity for a cheap bid to get sympathy and attention.:P

Have a great day and cheers to ya'll.

Good luck with that. Are you getting an implant also?

• Like 6

4 hours ago, ChuckAb3 said:

This is tooth 'extraction' day for me. Yippee. On the other hand, it's an opportunity for a cheap bid to get sympathy and attention.:P

Have a great day and cheers to ya'll.

Good, get the Dam thing yanked, wish id have made that call a few times in my life.

Implants are getting more reasonable.

Single $7oo to a grand+ if they/you really think a replacement is needed.

I noticed when my Last dentist pulled one, after a few weeks, i like that tooth!  i told him to do an implant.  

• Like 5

Good mid-morning gang

Was Napping, cold rainy day.

Awakened by call from youngin across street, hey Mark need you to check your cameras.  

Someone removed his gas cap and threw it in the mudd.

Moving into suburbia some 9+ years ago, second week here i started slamming Cams iv collected for 20+ years.

Every neighbor thought i was up to something. yeah im up to something, it's called "Hobby".

Every neighbor since has come knocking, some wishing for me to burn them a DVD when seeing the Perp.

Better pay some bills, no.......... coffee/cookies sound better.

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, dtel said:

Well you have a big jump on me, everything kind of works, maby not as designed, and slower.

Both you have a great point/health :emotion-21:

Im in between both of ya, so far just a tooth here and there :emotion-21:

We are NOT talkin hair here, that IS exempt in this thread :ph34r2:

• Like 2

• Moderators
3 hours ago, minermark said:

We are NOT talkin hair here, that IS exempt in this thread :ph34r2:

Not really exempt, the only problem I have with hair it grows way to fast. If I go without a haircut for a month it's wild, 6 weeks and I look like sasquatch. 

Probably because I don't care, I would have no problem being bald if it all fell out. Except I would need sunscreen or a hat.

• Like 2