Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Nice putty Mark.  God knows what bodily orfice it will eventually end up in.

Just got home from another round of bloody shoe bowling.  I averaged 188 over 3 games.  I'm paying for it now as I soak my dog but it was worth it.

• Like 2

Just caught up on a few days worth of posts....entertaining stuff.

I've been busy with work. Being off for a few months, my whole body is sore, but it feels good. Maybe I'll start to lose the 8 lbs I've gained!

MKP....I'm sure the Boss might find something interesting to do with that putty :D

• Like 5

Morning gang

Coffee, more Coffee.

Wife is fully aware of my Lawn thoughts, now she brings up a "New", "River Rock" retaining wall for

the entire front of this (Corner) house):o

Coffee, MORE Coffee, maybe i can find something to put in it :emotion-41:

coffee-gif1.gif

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, minermark said:

Morning gang

Coffee, more Coffee.

Wife is fully aware of my Lawn thoughts, now she brings up a "New", "River Rock" retaining wall for

the entire front of this (Corner) house):o

Coffee, MORE Coffee, maybe i can find something to put in it :emotion-41:

coffee-gif1.gif

Hey MM I thought you were moving to Nevada. Just saying if your property here in CA is in sellable condition don't spend too much effort unless you are going to enjoy it.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, richieb said:

^^^^^

With your connections I'm sure a fleet of heavy equipment can be at your disposal in a moments notice?

I will be visiting my farm bud's in the next day or so.

They do indeed have just about everything a rental yard has.

Wife is shopping Google images on river rock retaining walls, till she comes up with something workable have some time.

Bonus is the "New Lawn" would be on hold and the last dam thing to go in.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, babadono said:

Hey MM I thought you were moving to Nevada. Just saying if your property here in CA is in sellable condition don't spend too much effort unless you are going to enjoy it.

Well when you think about retirement, you have some thoughts.

When you retire those "Thoughts" get "improved" and some go south.

When you now have the time/money to really take on the "Projects" Chit even changes more.

No Biggie.

As far as Nevada, we will end up 50/50 in a couple years.

The major part of getting 75% of all the toys in the same place was taken care of last year.

Reduced two hangers in Arz to one hanger in Nevada. gee, that only took 23 years to get around to doing.

Still shopping for farm house with acres, 5th wheel for exploring the outback.

No real reason for selling this place, if if gets too cold/snow in Nv, then at least we have a place warmer.

• Like 1

• Moderators
14 hours ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

The BOSS showed me this the other day. Saw a video  of it...... crazy stuff. She got me some, came in yesterday.

That is cool, strange looking stuff, It could have a number of things in to be affected by a magnet like that but I wonder what the putty really is made of. 

Looks like a little alien moving around, or something live.

• Like 2

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, minermark said:

As far as Nevada, we will end up 50/50 in a couple years.

The major part of getting 75% of all the toys in the same place was taken care of last year.

Reduced two hangers in Arz to one hanger in Nevada. gee, that only took 23 years to get around to doing.

Still shopping for farm house with acres, 5th wheel for exploring the outback.

No real reason for selling this place, if if gets too cold/snow in Nv, then at least we have a place warmer.

Sounds like a good plan, I'm just not sure about the grass part. I love the way nice green grass looks but but you just never know what the crazy California water police are going to do.

• Like 1