Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

14 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

it's official 36 inches of snow so far...it hasn't stop snowing , another foot tomorrow...

You must be in the sweet spot for snow. Pretty scary, be careful. I hope the power stays on.

13 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

would you like a pic of my riods

No thanks.....I haven't had breakfast yet.

13 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I can't think of anything I'd like less.

I agree

12 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Bill I keep the bubble in LF's swank garage with the top down.  While she was putting dinner in the oven I told her I was going to take it out for a quick spin.  52 degrees, top down, winding it out a bit on the big loop near her house.  Been missing that feeling! 

I hear ya....I have the ultimate Honda convertible in the garage, a sport bike. I walk past it every morning with a smile. The 5 degree windchill has me dreaming.

3 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Up and at'em gents you've got snow to shovel.

I wish I did, I spent 30k on a truck plow combo back in October, used it for 2 hours !

4 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

I'll let the "bag out of the cat" as PWK would say!  Klipsch will be giving away a pair of Heresy IIIs, as well as lots of other items, including numerous pairs of headphones at this year's Pilgrimage. 

I'm thinking we may want to keep a few banners for future events, but I am going to ask Matt if we can possibly auction off a couple as a fund raiser for the Museum. 

I'm trying hard to plan for this Pilgrimage. Been off work for 4 months, now the weather has me off.

Those banners look great.

• Like 6

Morning/afternoon all,

Not much going on at the shop today...... The used car guy Jerry did our lot for us and his son did all around my bays where the snowblower didn't get. I'll throw a few bucks at his son for hooking us up.

I guess I'll work on one of my Samurai today.....gonna do the fluids in it.....gonna put it up for sale, spring is coming so this lititle truck move quick.

Check back later....

MKP :-)

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Tarheel said:

URI about done, tooth extraction healing.  First day I've felt okay in a while.   Thanks for asking Carl. 

How do you locate/pm members now?  Want to send Chuck a message and see if he is ok.  Maybe just bored with us:o

Haven't had the bubble started in a week:mellow: 

Getting down to 26 Thursday morning:huh:

Hey I gave Chuck a call a few days ago......left message with. Have not herd back, hope all is good with my man:D

MKP :-)

• Like 2