Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

19 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Where is Luther?  Hope he has a job.  I was thinking of asking him if he wanted to make a new base for my turn table (for pay of course) something with a live edge (bark).  Something really cool.

I sent a pm to ChuckAb3 about 3 days ago.  No word.

Luther does beautiful work.

• Like 4

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, richieb said:

This is our dilemma whether to ride or drive. I want to ride and enjoy the AR roads for a long trip back home but its the "road" off the hiway that concerns me. Two up on a heavy bike and particularly if it rains would prove a challenge. Maybe we could leave the bike by the house off the main road and hitch a ride to the clubhouse? Or my wife could get a ride from there and then I could ride solo on the dirt, we'll see. Putting new rubber on next week in preparation for a ride down, hopefully.

It's not that bad, it's a gravel road, Kevins bus and different campers have been there, expensive little sports cars and motorcycles, trailers hauling speakers. Just don't drive fast to throw rocks up on your car and you will be fine. And if your worried some one will pick you up from the end of the driveway no problem. The road goes around the lake with a couple of cattle crossings but nothing a normal vehicle would have any problem with.

klipsch_gathering_5_23_16-182.JPG

klipsch_gathering_5_23_16-189.JPG

klipsch_lunch-097.JPG

• Like 6

• Moderators
23 minutes ago, richieb said:

^^^^^

Your offer is greatly appreciated and may well take you up on it. Bt who will man the bar in your absence? We might both hear fallout from that?!!!

Carl seems to keep everyone supplied, Now it did take a lot of shaking, Carl looked normal when he got there and left looking like this after only a couple of days. 

carl.jpg

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, richieb said:

^^^^^

Your offer is greatly appreciated and may well take you up on it. Bt who will man the bar in your absence? We might both hear fallout from that?!!!

It's a quick trip from the club house to the road.  For what everyone pays for martinis there shouldn't be much bitchin if I'm not there for 10 minutes.  Worst case scenario, I'll grab someone else and send them.  You won't have to wait long.

• Like 3

Good evening and Happy St. Patty's day to you all !   :)   :emotion-46::emotion-46:

That pastry does look good Mike ^_^

Ok, last night, got home from work and decided to dive into the last major show operation around the home...   Got my little plug in SnoJoe and went to town..   The back of the house is always a vacuum area with storms, so, the snow piles up pretty high there when windy..

Here are some photos I took ...IMG_3513.jpgIMG_3514.jpgIMG_3515.jpgIMG_3518.jpg..............And DONE !IMG_3519.jpg

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, minermark said:

Just about time to mix up a Mary, or a Guinness ?

i was just at Ralph’s and was about to grab a six pack of Guinness Blonde; but, then grabbed some Grolsch.  I haven’t drank that stuff for 30 years, i’ll bet.  Not Irish; but, who cares...beer from Holland and a SuperMex burrito. Probably pissed of the leprechauns for not following tradition.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

I'm not exactly sure what those are, but they look scrumptious :P

pastaciotti - Pusties — They are "officially" called pasticciotti, a single-serving Italian custard-filled tart. The usual fillings for the rich tart crust are chocolate, vanilla, lemon, and Italian cheesecake.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

pastaciotti - Pusties — They are "officially" called pasticciotti, a single-serving Italian custard-filled tart. The usual fillings for the rich tart crust are chocolate, vanilla, lemon, and Italian cheesecake.

is commonly served with espresso and sambuca 

IMG_20170303_145147_hdr.jpg

IMG_20170303_145924_hdr.jpg

Sambucaromana__31946__59741.1358534081.380.500.jpg

• Like 5