Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

1 hour ago, Tigerman said:

Good evening and Happy St. Patty's day to you all !   :)   :emotion-46::emotion-46:

That pastry does look good Mike ^_^

Ok, last night, got home from work and decided to dive into the last major show operation around the home...   Got my little plug in SnoJoe and went to town..   The back of the house is always a vacuum area with storms, so, the snow piles up pretty high there when windy..

Here are some photos I took ...IMG_3513.jpgIMG_3514.jpgIMG_3515.jpgIMG_3518.jpg..............And DONE !IMG_3519.jpg

I did get a little snow. 

IMG_20170315_170513_hdr.jpg

music closet is the third window down Gary..

• Like 6

Evening gents

A one BM day :mellow2:

Saved the Lagavulin for the wife, she only took a Nip :sleep:

The Depot was pretty much deserted, kind of nice.

Rv work done for the day.

Lite Bench Work/Tunes for the evening.

Suppose i could fire up the On-line scanner for the local PD, see if it's aa exciting evening out there.

612e221db5645573da306e2def3ba4d0.jpg

• Like 4

Good morning everyone.,  Yes Mark, storms are named here, just like the hurricanes ....    dTel, I am amazed at that little thing.   I was actually not sure if it would cut a major storm or not, but after watching many videos on youTube with owners happily putting up demos to watch, I started to feel confident.   So, three major storms later and I have pretty much hung up the Yard Machines 'GOLD' with it's joy stick controls, electric start and fine running 8.5 HP  B&S engine...   It needs a little work, as the same thing happened to it last season that happened to Mike's...  Starter cord pulled out, and the electric starter Bendix gears are a bit worn out............well, after 10 years of use....it has served well...   :emotion-21::emotion-21:

OK, coffee time :emotion-44::emotion-44:  !

• Like 5

1 hour ago, billybob said:

Do not mess with it!

All it gets is soaked and bandaged.  I have to q tip it clean as it soaks which hurts.  

Getting ready to texture the bedroom.  Gotta make a mudvrun.  Can't wait till 3 minutes till Miller time.

20170318_121750.jpg

• Like 3

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

All it gets is soaked and bandaged.  I have to q tip it clean as it soaks which hurts.  

Getting ready to texture the bedroom.  Gotta make a mudvrun.  

That's a tough call as to which one I would rather not do if I were you.

• Like 3