Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

6 minutes ago, billybob said:

Yes man, I mean BSM! I say, congratulations. Now you can take a pic of a NW Oregonian Beaver for me, if you get the chance. Or any wildlife.

It will be interesting your being a digital free man, I mean BSM. Like a Charles Kuralt on the road again Documentary.

Main thing is you are the heartbreaker so, unless a 1 in a million girl.

Speaking of heart, when I listen to Heart now, I cry. Remember us to them.

Please check in with, and will do same.

The very best of good fortune man...I mean BigStew Man! lol...;)

thanks man.  my timing sucks regularly--Dreamboat Annie Wilson is coming to town (she tours separate from HEART) but i will have already left town.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

thanks man.  my timing sucks regularly--Dreamboat Annie Wilson is coming to town (she tours separate from HEART) but i will have already left town.

Dang,  Sorry about that BSM...:emotion-50:

Loving...:emotion-25: Alriight then

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Congratulations to the USA women's hockey team for their well earned gold medal in the World Championship.

i wouldn’t know anything about that ... i just watch sports.

used that line when the coast guard transferred me to Michigan ... i thought they were going run me outta town.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Congrats Steve....going to sleep in tomorrow?

like everyday this week, i will try; but, with four herniated disks (two in my neck, one Thoracic and one Lumbar) I don’t sleep well. Wake up with headaches because i can’t lay my head in a position that is comfortable. Doctors offer hard core drugs that i refuse (they have side effects worse than what ails me), visited the surgeon and he’ll operate whenever I tell him that the pain is intolerable.

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, minermark said:

"I must apologize for disturbing this normaly fine thread"

Forgiven as far as I’m concerned; but, as far as I know, You & I have never had a beef anyway.  

I try to stay out of other people’s disputes. I don’t have many enemies so i must be doing okay. Maybe I’m softening as i age--just don’t enjoy either physical or verbal warfare anymore. That said, there are people that i ignore/avoid because it’s tempting to resort to the me of yesteryear.

You know, the other night, i felt ill while taking a piss at night. Hurried out of the bathroom and “woke up” laying on the hallway floor.  Not sure how long I was out. Hot, Sweating; but, cold to the touch. Leaned over and knocked on my brother’s door and he helped me out. Felt like crap the following day; but, back to normal after that.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, billybob said:

Dang man, Not a doctor but could be bp or other. May want to check it out there Steve. Was having dizzy almost pass out symptoms for over prescribed dosage of bp med myself so.

Hope you sort it out soon.

Thanks Brother Man.

• Like 4

^^^^^

I'm thinkin' in a middle of the night revaluation you realized you were retired, didn't have to work in the morning and could stand there and pisss as long as you wanted. You passed out in celebration and woke refreshed and ready to - Do Nuthin'!!! Middle of the night pissess are now a time to celebrate!! 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, richieb said:

^^^^^

I'm thinkin' in a middle of the night revaluation you realized you were retired, didn't have to work in the morning and could stand there and pisss as long as you wanted. You passed out in celebration and woke refreshed and ready to - Do Nuthin'!!! Middle of the night pissess are now a time to celebrate!! 

you’re messed up Richie; but, that was funny.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, richieb said:

^^^^^

Like your diagnosis there. Probably just the excitement. Remember taking a test in the night for seeing if I was a good candidate for wearing a c-pap during the night. Only way I could sleep while keeping the O2 sensor on my finger while sleeping was mostly on my back. Come to find out, sleeping on your back presents itself as likely my needing the cure. Well, I usually never sleep on my back before or since for the past several years before the test. Oh well, so much for that.

• Like 3