Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Just now, billybob said:

Like your diagnosis there. Probably just the excitement. Remember taking a test in the night for seeing if I was a good candidate for wearing a c-pap during the night. Only way I could sleep while keeping the O2 sensor on my finger while sleeping was mostly on my back. Come to find out, sleeping on your back presents itself as likely my needing the cure. Well, I usually never sleep on my back before or since for the past several years before the test. Oh well, so much for that.

yeah took that sleep study years ago. They said i needed the c-pap. Spent another night at the study center and used the machine this time.  Horrible, i say.  The doctor said that i got 45 minutes of good sleep.  That machine sent me into an asthma attack and i’ve don’t use it (or even have it anymore).  I can’t sleep on my back anyway.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

i’m only retired from the job that i had.

I’ve got a lot to do on my newest venture. A years old idea that is coming up to bat. 

Don't keep us hangin' - inquiring minds need to know ?? Does it involve or have any connection with Del Taco???

• Like 3

1 minute ago, richieb said:

Don't keep us hangin' - inquiring minds need to know ?? Does it involve or have any connection with Del Taco???

well, sorry to say that i can’t speak on it at this point; but, it doesn’t involve Del Taco or any food company.  I’ll let you all know when it goes live.

• Like 5

• Moderators

Wow, just wow. I received a PayPal notification on the Klipsch Pilgrimage account that someone had paid $250. I was thinking...I don't know anyone that has tentatively said they are bringing five guests. I log into PayPal and see the $250 payment with a note that says..."I can't attend but I want to contribute."  I was shocked. I've seen a lot of this member's posts...but I was completely caught off guard with this contribution. Everyone says I'm a "softie"... I am. I'll admit it...I cried. Thank you just doesn't seem to be adequate. I'm going to make sure his contribution goes to someone that wants to attend and can attend, but simply can not afford it. 

Several of you have done the same thing...thank you. I just don't have the words to adequately express my gratitude. 

• Like 8

• Moderators

Woke up this morning in another state, E Tennessee.  Will be here until the end of next week, unless we decide to leave early ?

It's not a big place but very nice and very well kept up, 2 bedrooms, small kitchen and living room plus a back porch. If anyone is looking for a cheap place to stay between Pigeon Fordge and Gatlinburg, this is a nice place.  $450 for 7 nights.

This is the first pictures I have ever taken with this IPad, works pretty good. I only use it for streaming music and stored music on it, until now.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 4

• Moderators
1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

Nope.  I'm not a like type guy.  I don't care for that function.  Long story best heard over a martini.  Hopefully you can tell I liked your post by what I wrote.

I do not have a phone or use Facebook so I had no idea what a like was. It was months after it started here before I figured out how it worked. I do use it now as to not be rude, and when I like something, unless in this thread, I like almost everything, just because it's my favorite place on the forum and it's a good group.

• Like 3

Dang dtel, rather spacious and nice. Reminds me abit of a couple of places I stayed awhile ago. The porch is big enough for a hoedown.

Here in my pad, I need not a bunch of space. Would have a live-in but, nobody likes me...:blush2:

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, dtel said:

Woke up this morning in another state, E Tennessee.  Will be here until the end of next week, unless we decide to leave early ?

It's not a big place but very nice and very well kept up, 2 bedrooms, small kitchen and living room plus a back porch. If anyone is looking for a cheap place to stay between Pigeon Fordge and Gatlinburg, this is a nice place.  $450 for 7 nights.

This is the first pictures I have ever taken with this IPad, works pretty good. I only use it for streaming music and stored music on it, until now.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Quality Pics, and i like that price for 7 days :emotion-21:

$4 bones out this way buys you one night.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, richieb said:

^^^^^

His damn toe has taken a life of its own and from all the feedback is actually More liked than Carl himself! 

For that, you get a "Like'

Normal here is you dont get them if you dont give them, fair.

I do believe his "Toe" should become a member, it seems quite popular.

• Like 7