Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

9 minutes ago, billybob said:

Dang, glad both of you are not going to Rodney's. Will be a lot of shaking running headon...

The wife's final fix on Dental starts on the 24th and she is not looking forward to it, and neither am i.

So, nope, not going anywhere this year.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, billybob said:

Dang, glad both of you are not going to Rodney's. Will be a lot of shaking running headon...

Speaking of shaking it's time to shake one up.  Just got done hanging a fan in my bedroom remodel.  Ceiling and walls are done.   I'll be starting the floors soon.  

I have a new potato vodka to try.  If it passes the audition I'll bring some to Hope.

20170408_155708.jpg

Carl and I are members of the same fraternity---Capsicum Alpha Delta.  Yes, we are cads. 

Just now, CECAA850 said:

Speaking of shaking it's time to shake one up.  Just got done hanging a fan in my bedroom remodel.  Ceiling and walls are done.   I'll be starting the floors soon.  

I have a new potato vodka to try.  If it passes the audition I'll bring some to Hope.

20170408_155708.jpg

Nice propeller.  Hope it doesn't drive the ceiling into the bed.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, billybob said:

Surely both cannot attend with such ambivalence toward the other...Collosal collision ... in the works...

I would enjoy seeing each and everyone here in Hope and certainly make everyone a drink.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

Carl and I are members of the same fraternity---Capsicum Alpha Delta.  Yes, we are cads. 

Nice propeller.  Hope it doesn't drive the ceiling into the bed.

I like the look.  It's whisper quiet and moves tons of air.

Yes I'm a proud cad.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, minermark said:

Hummm, a new Vodka eh?

Iv got that same dam toaster, long lasting it is.

It's a Russian potato vodka.  It's a little on the heavy side but watery smooth.  I had to audition it prior to bringing it.  I wouldn't shake anything for anyone that I didn't like.  There's a lady at my local liquor store that has a passion for good vodka and she recommended it.

Edit: I wouldn't shake anything that I didn't like for anyone.

• Like 1