Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

31 minutes ago, minermark said:

Seeing retirement coming a few years back, i weaned one hobby per year.

Things i NO longer spend Time/Money on is such a release, frees up time to play.

Couple things off the top of my Drama list:

HamRadio and it's followers

Street Bike

Submarines

Boat

Electronic repair(s) for others

Oh yeah, let's not forget the "friend(s)" who invite you to their lakeside resort, only to find they have electrical problems:rolleyes:

Interests i have left, i enjoy more:emotion-21:

Dirt bike of some sort will be happening maybe August.

Currently im up to three offers from farmers to take their old Quads, free, just take them......no.

Thay are ok for puttin around on the farm, im just not into those things.

I know how that is .. Christmas eve day..I prepare food for all

the people who don't do it anymore...than I go to friends or family on

Christmas eve...and they want me to cook.... in @5 out @ 5 you put a 12 hour day and they know that...

• Like 4

Hey Mike!

Hot and humid already.  Walked Jake, washed the Volvo and the front porch and its not even 9 yet.  Hopefully the pollen is done.  Chilling now and about to fix that second cup. 

Going to watch This Old House in a few minutes and see what Tom, Norm, and the gang are working on in Detroit.

Have a great Sunday Gents!

• Like 5

I bought the  scotts turf builder edgeguard dlx on Friday..

then weed & feed on Saturday...mow lawn sometime later

in the week...I'll Grab some bags of top soil and grass seed do repairs

to lawn...from the winter storm in March..

Apply for a fence permit with the city...I'm done with lawn repairs

that azzhole plower  does to my lawn every year...with no repairs done by him.. so I will laugh at my neighbor when the can not get out of their car

or plow the driveway ..

032247762328.jpg

IMG_20170315_170519_hdr.jpg

IMG_20170315_170540_hdr.jpg

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Hey Mike!

Hot and humid already.  Walked Jake, washed the Volvo and the front porch and its not even 9 yet.  Hopefully the pollen is done.  Chilling now and about to fix that second cup. 

Going to watch This Old House in a few minutes and see what Tom, Norm, and the gang are working on in Detroit.

it's in the 40's here now.   a few days ago we where in the 80's...

it's not on here on Sundays...I get to see if what your watching 

on Thursday before you do..if I remember Thursday night.

• Like 3

Morning gents

First cup / Duggans enhanced, as well as following cup(s)

80+ here today, open windows, whole house fan cranked, attic fan now "On" for the summer.

Breakfast out then the wife wants to see the Chicks and lil ducklings at Tractor supply, me im going 

back to see the chicks :rolleyes:

Pics of snow is "The" only reason i stay here.

Tarheels better where he is, out here they call Sactown "RiverCity" and "city of Trees", you talk Pollen, hell it's here in winter:excl2:

16681611_742086559293828_8613603619934786447_n.jpg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Hey Mike!

The TOH gang seems to be doing less of the actual work on the Detroit homes. I know Silva Brothers Construction are the central contractors on many of TOH's projects, probably the ones close to Boston. 

Awe had 3' of rain yesterday, I can see the grass growing :o

• Like 4

Greetings to all!

Mark, I have been doing a little spinning and even visited the BS forum, a little bit so far. Posting here at times as per usual, which seem to come in spurts. Cheers to you and all my Irish friends. Missing my Stout, Dark, and Harp lately, so will have to remedy that.

Looked back to my last offerings here, and have not found much to cause me remorse, when I imbided a bit the other evening. Of course, granted, I may not gone far enough toward the rear, as in retreat, Communication, at least for me, can be challenging at times giving a good back in forth, even for members I am more familiar with. To those and others I offer, no offense meant, and likely none taken.

Speaking of retreat, I thought of the beginning of this now famous movie's opening, of which I may have only seen over the years maybe only twice. What with the convenience of Netflix, I am now watching yet again, along with Saul, of course.:

• Like 4

Finally home from Hope and ready to resume my normal snark.  I may be a little off my game for a while as i wait for the fog to lift from my brain.  There's a few brain cells that will never function again which is scary as there was barely enough to go around to begin with. I hope all the other travelers returning home from Arkansas make it safely back to their respective families.  I miss my Klipsch brothers and sisters already.  Sigh.

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

started packing up my stuff.  So far, found $1,400 in bills, and 38 POUNDS of coin.  They’re gonna love me at the bank in the morning.

OK, I just have to ask...how do you FIND $1400 in bills, and not have known where they were before?    And 38 pounds of coin?  I'm thinking you must have really deep shag carpet....