Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

3 hours ago, MKP'S BOSS said:

what a tease BSM!!!  cruel and unusual punishment!

i don't know about anyone else, but i live vicariously through you. it is exciting and invigorating to start over -- no dependants.  

should we all guess???

my guess....

i think you will be a flatulence smell reduction underwear maker 

nice try; but, not even close. Still have to hire a graphic artist to fix what i tried to do. Graphics and web design are something that sound much easier than they actually are (at least for me).  Once i get settled after the move, i will put the pedal to the metal and get this thing going. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

Once i get settled after the move, i will put the pedal to the metal and get this thing going

Whoa whoa whoa there.  Are you starting a business?  That's not retirement.  That's more akin to a middle finger to the man.

1 minute ago, CECAA850 said:

Whoa whoa whoa there.  Are you starting a business?  That's not retirement.  That's more akin to a middle finger to the man.

i like to call it a venture. i’m not sure where it will go; but, i do know if it goes too well -- i already want out.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

i like to call it a venture. i’m not sure where it will go; but, i do know if it goes too well -- i already want out.

Good luck in whatever you decide.  If your new business takes off, be sure to put in a vacation request to yourself for next April.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

Whatever it is, more than likely, it's legal in Oregon....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jimjimbo said:

Whatever it is, more than likely, it's legal in Oregon....

of course--it’s global and nothing to do with marijuana (which i don’t do much of anymore anyway--just eat a small bit before bedtime...four herniated disks and arthritis can make sleeping a challenge).

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

maybe i’ve wore out my welcome.

What?  What did I say?  Listen, after a long weekend of hangin' with Carl and the rest of the group, it's difficult to not be somewhat.....off balance....more than usual.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

here it comes 

IMG_20170501_194253.jpg

IMG_20170501_194247.jpg

IMG_20170501_194241.jpg

50-70 mph winds

Severe Weather Alerts - Utica, NY

•  

Severe Thunderstorm Warning

Severe Thunderstorm Warning in effect until 8:15 PM EDT. Source: U.S. National Weather Service

The National Weather Service in ...

•  

Tornado Watch

Tornado Watch in effect until 10:00 PM EDT. Source: U.S. National Weather Service

NY . NEW YORK COUNTIES INCLUDED AREBROOME ...

•  

Areal Flood Advisory

Areal Flood Advisory in effect until 9:00 PM EDT. Source: U.S. National Weather Service

The National Weather Service in Binghamton