Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

2 hours ago, minermark said:

Afternoon gang

Finely got the first coat of "Snowroof"(like rubber paint for Rv roofs)

Thinned the hell outta this stuff, another coat was counted on anyway, so really with an airless, i'll just keep spraying coats till i have a white roof!

One coat so far and it tinted the black roof slightly white.

2hrs between coats.

Time for a Guinness, tastes good on this 90+day on the cave roof.

16729046_744543002381517_387237061117506845_n.png

Bacon Scented Underwear for Women

spacer.gif
Item Number B-2015206

Price
Your Price:   
$19.99
Availability: spacer.gif
In Stock

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Choose Options and Quantity

Size                                                   Size                                                   Small                                                   Medium                                                   Large                                                   Extra Large                                                   
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Send to:
                                  select name from list                 myself                                  other, add new name below                                
or add name:
help
*We'll ask for shipping info at checkout
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Quantity
spacer.gif

spacer.gif
Description

Last year, we used advances in bacon-scented printing technologies stolen from NASA to bring the world Bacon Scented Pillowcases. Millions of people are now having Sweet Bacony Dreams

This year, we're using the same stolen NASA technology to bring you a new, even racier innovation: J&D's Bacon Scented Underwear. Marrying the ultimate in comfort and cured meat, J&D's Bacon Scented Underwear represents the gold standard of meat-scented luxury undergarments. It's like a hot frying pan in your pants.

Science tells us that 45% of Canadians prefer bacon to sex - and now new generations of Canadians won't have to choose. Because with Bacon Scented Underwear, you won't know where breakfast ends and your lover starts. 

Our legal team has advised us to post the following warnings:
  • If you have a large dog with razor sharp teeth, please do not fall asleep in J&D's Bacon Scented Underwear.
  • J&D's Bacon Scented Underwear is not recommended for people in the following professions: mail carriers, zookeepers, veterinarians, dog catchers and walkers, and circus performers (especially lion tamers).
  • If you are hiking in the woods where bears are known to roam, please do not wear Bacon Scented Underwear without also carrying a firearm. 
Some notes about caring for your Bacon Scented Underwear:
  • Stolen NASA technology means that the scent of bacon is embedded in the ink. Thanks NASA!  
  • The smell of bacon will last through multiple wash cycles and wearings - depending on the number of wearings and (ahem) strength of your own scent, your underwear should continue to smell like bacon for up to 6 months or even a year
  • When washing Bacon Scented Underwear, use unscented detergent, wash separately in warm water, and air or tumble dry.
Lovers of naughty bits and breakfast rejoice - Bacon Scented Underwear is here!
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, richieb said:

Toughest job I ever had as an 18 year old senior summer job "hod" carrier for three brick layers. We are 

talking 1971 and paid $5/hour, huge money for a kid back then. Carrying cinder blocks, pavers, mixing and 

wheel barrowing  cement will make a man out of you quickly. Dark tan and fairly chiseled by mid-summer but all I could 

was go home and go to bed. Those guys worked the shitt out of this punk. You don't realize how heavy a big shovel full of cement weighs when you're slinging it over your head to a scaffold or pushing a full barrow of cement on a 

2x8. I think I need a nap just thinking about it ---

Mine was the summers of my junior and senior year. I worked at Ingalls shipyard putting fiberglass insulation in Naval ships being built. No air, working below deck in high humity and higher temperatures. Because I was working with fiberglass, I wore long sleeve denim shirts. I was soaked with sweat that helped the fiberglass to stick to me. The upside was the pay. When minimum wage was a couple bucks, I was making $12 an hour. 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

spacer.gif
Item Number B-2015206

Price

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Choose Options and Quantity

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif
Description

Well...all I gotta say is:  After the first time wearing this "bacon-scented" underwear item following a night of partying including beer and pickled eggs, the newness will DEFINITELY be worn off the "Bacon Scented" part of the underwear, which even manufacturer-supplied washing instructions will NEVER bring back!...just sayin".....

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HDBRbuilder said:

Well...all I gotta say is:  After the first time wearing this "bacon-scented" underwear item following a night of partying including beer and pickled eggs, the newness will DEFINITELY be worn off the "Bacon Scented" part of the underwear, which even manufacturer-supplied washing instructions will NEVER bring back!...just sayin".....

f1c852aa69696e209d2a8fcd19e7f38f.jpg

• Like 1

OK mechanic types need your help. I need a hydraulically powered tool such as a porta-power that has a "C" clamp device with at least a 7" opening. This will be to press out the bolt pictured below. A manual C clamp doesn't have the power needed. Can you lead me to such a device? I REALLY do not want to remove the landing gear.

MLG Side Strut 1.jpg

MLG Side Stru 2.jpg

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, USNRET said:

OK mechanic types need your help. I need a hydraulically powered tool such as a porta-power that has a "C" clamp device with at least a 7" opening. This will be to press out the bolt pictured below. A manual C clamp doesn't have the power needed. Can you lead me to such a device? I REALLY do not want to remove the landing gear.

MLG Side Strut 1.jpg

MLG Side Stru 2.jpg

Yes, piece of cake.

Give me a Min to find a pic and the device.

You will have a local supply for this item.

• Like 1