Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

6 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I spent yesterday mowing the yard and working in the house.   I'm prepping our bedroom floor for glue down bamboo.  I needed to get to bare concrete so that the vapor barrier would stick.  The people who painted the bedroom originally used sprayers so there was about a foot and a half of over spray on the floor all around the room.  After trying several methods the best method for removal was a side grinder with concrete wheel. What a mess.  The dust has finally subsided so today I'll be vacuuming and mopping.  Hopefully tomorrow I can get the sealer down.

20170528_085247.jpg

I have used one of those grinders, not fun, but "The" best method.

• Like 2

77cc6e44-e24d-4b6a-8070-b60c3224cfd5_291981_EVENT_DETAIL_PAGE_16_9.jpg
SEC E
Row
Seat

YOU PAID $310.40

Boston
Delivery
Standard Mail: Allow 10 to 14 days for delivery
Your tickets will be mailed to your billing address within 10 to 14 days of your purchase.
Ironstone Amphitheatre at Ironstone Vineyards
Sat, Jun 10 @ 7:30pm You're in!

Order details emailed to minermark

:emotion-19::emotion-19::emotion-46::emotion-21:

• Like 3

Afternoon all,

Was a rainy day yesterday so we didn't go to my old shop helpers party. It was changed from a outdoor cookout to a game night and bring a dish.... not into it... 

So we went out to dinner with another couple. Came back to the house and watched two movies. We also rolled into the shop for me to finish up my friends Acura. It's my man Jimmy's car my Indonesian friend. The tabs that hold the drivers window glass to the motor/regulator came off the glass. I glued the tabs back on the glass Friday and let them set for 24 hours before putting the glass back in the car. Once that was done we took the car over to Jimmy, he was working at the Chinese restaurant. That way his wife wouldn't have to drag there kids out at 11:00 pm to pick him up from work.

Not too much going on today... My youngest daughter Emma is coming over to the house to do laundry. Shes bringing her dog so Stoney and Boney will not be happy. Stoney will run and hide but the Bone will hold his ground. He doesn't loose sight of the dog. 

Anyway, @oldtimer the Stone is doing good. He's kinda got a new thing going on for the last month or so. He's been waking we up around 5:00 in the morning by batting my face with his paw or nibbling on my chin. He wants me to let him in the covers. Once he's in, he'll snuggle next to me and sleep or if that's not good enough he'll keep nibbling for me to pet him. Some of those nibbles hurt and if he doesn't settle down and sleep I'll kick him out. He's a mess:P... and I understand he just wants love but at 5 in the morning it aint happening!! Stoney is something you must experience in person. When our friends come over the Stone will go from person to person getting his love on. He is really a people cat. Even our friends that are not into cats love the Stone. He really is something else.  

Carl I see your into another home project... Your bad for that my man;). Keep us posted and good luck with it. 

Now were getting some work done on the house this year. New siding and the back of the house will be done in the fake stone. The BOSS has been wanting this for years. For the last year I've got a nice stack of cash from side work and the tax re-fund will also come into play. 

Looks like the sun is coming out.... gonna fire the grill up and cook up some ribs... Check back later...

A good day to all...

MKP :-)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, minermark said:
77cc6e44-e24d-4b6a-8070-b60c3224cfd5_291981_EVENT_DETAIL_PAGE_16_9.jpg
SEC E
Row 5
Seat 37-38

YOU PAID $310.40

Boston
Delivery
Standard Mail: Allow 10 to 14 days for delivery
Your tickets will be mailed to your billing address within 10 to 14 days of your purchase.
Ironstone Amphitheatre at Ironstone Vineyards
Sat, Jun 10 @ 7:30pm You're in!

Order details emailed to minermark

:emotion-19::emotion-19::emotion-46::emotion-21:

Man that brings back memories...... Boston was my favorite back when I was about 15 or so... One band that I never got a chance to see:(

Have a good time Mark..

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

Man that brings back memories...... Boston was my favorite back when I was about 15 or so... One band that I never got a chance to see:(

Have a good time Mark..

Well i can now take Boston off my Bucket list......next one would be ELO if they ever come around.

Wife and i do not chase many bands anymore mainly because THEY AINT THERE!

Last great one was the Yeah Yeah Yeahs @the Fox and even that has been a couple years :rolleyes:

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, minermark said:

Well i can now take Boston off my Bucket list......next one would be ELO if they ever come around.

Wife and i do not chase many bands anymore mainly because THEY AINT THERE!

Last great one was the Yeah Yeah Yeahs @the Fox and even that has been a couple years :rolleyes:

I seen Boston with Sammy Hagar opening in Nov 24 78 tix price $8

• Like 4

Too weird, Jeffrey and I drove out the the gun club only to find that all six 5.56 magazines were not in the gun case. Can't find them anywhere in the house. No way someone came in, opened the gun case, took the magazines and left the rifle.

• Like 3

Looked everywhere. Looked again and again, not here. Another order from Daniels Defense today I guess. If anyone cares, DD gives a discount to vets. Send proof to them and you get a account to see lowered prices.

magazine_front_1.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, USNRET said:

Too weird, Jeffrey and I drove out the the gun club only to find that all six 5.56 magazines were not in the gun case. Can't find them anywhere in the house. No way someone came in, opened the gun case, took the magazines and left the rifle.

Haunted house.

MKP.  Glad you've checked in.   Stony seems to be living up to his name.  As far as house projets go I'd like to take a break after this room is done.  I have some audio things I'd like to start on.

• Like 3