Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Today's brew is a medium roast Peruvian, fresh flaked I mean ground, nice cheap coffee beans courtesy of Aldi.  Starting the second pail.  It has less of an edge than central American coffees tend to give.  But I'm feelin' it, just like Lou Reed sings.

• Like 4

Good evening everyone!   I know I have not been around in a long while, but just wanted to stop by and say hello and hope you are all doing well...   Things are good here and of course, it IS the start of a weekend, and so, I am in my usual place on a Friday evening, bottle of vino :lol:  going IN one of dTel's latest creations - THANK YOU !,    and of course some good music from the Hall.............on RTM...

Have a good evening my friends.................  IMG_4689_zpskve9pcdy.jpg

• Like 5

Morning all...

Thank you all for the birthday wishes....

On 6/3/2017 at 8:13 AM, Ceptorman said:

Happy birthday Mark....54? Was the Japanese restaurant the kind that give you the cutlery show?

Yes 54 this year..... We have the same Chef when we go. He is quite the clown always drinking a beer and carrying on with us. and yes he puts on a good show with his cutlery skills and the FIRE... yea yea Fire:lol:

On 6/3/2017 at 9:13 AM, MookieStl said:

Happy late birthday! Hope you had a good one and it carries over into the weekend!

Thank you Mookie and yes the good time has/is carried into the weekend. We had some friends over last night and it was the 1st night we spent on the deck. Got all the Tiki torches out and @oldtimer favorite Tiki god statues. After some time on the deck we watched The Accountant. Our friends hadn't seen that. The BOSS and I watched it a week or two ago and really liked it. 

17 hours ago, USNRET said:

Getting ready for twenty 13 year old guests for my daughter's birthday.

WoW Mike that looks awesome. What movie did you all watch?

OK my coffee buds gonna just took The BOSS her 1st cup. Getting my day rolling... don't know what I'll get into today.... gonna sip on some coffee and ponder my thoughts:P

Later all...

MKP :-)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:
19 hours ago, USNRET said:

Getting ready for twenty 13 year old guests for my daughter's birthday.

WoW Mike that looks awesome. What movie did you all watch?

It was more of 1/3 on trampoline, a 1/3 in the game room screaming C&W karaoke and 1/3 watching utube music videos outside all in rotation.

• Like 4