Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Smoked pork butt finishing up soon. Started it last night after the rain stopped.   I'd give you the pulled bone if you were here Jake.

Regarding the weather, it's been a wet week, featuring some real gully washers.  Feels like the old days in Seattle except it's warm.  Summer is just around the corner though, back to the oven.  Just harvested some beautiful wood ear mushrooms, might be the last until fall.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Smoked pork butt finishing up soon. Started it last night after the rain stopped.   I'd give you the pulled bone if you were here Jake.

Regarding the weather, it's been a wet week, featuring some real gully washers.  Feels like the old days in Seattle except it's warm.  Summer is just around the corner though, back to the oven.  Just harvested some beautiful wood ear mushrooms, might be the last until fall.

It's been pouring here this morning too.  My ride home from Tyler yesterday was pretty wet as well.

• Like 2

For all the race fans, you need to get the nbc sports app if you have windows 10, or for mobile either nbc sports or the America's Cup app to watch the semifinals for the challengers this week.  If you can stand to wait for just the challenger finals next weekend, they will be back on TV.

• Like 2

• Moderators
On 6/1/2017 at 9:37 PM, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

It was a birthday celebration for me and my youngest daughter.

Been gone since last Wed, Happy late birthday to both of you........... real late..........so what is it 39 now ?

• Like 4

• Moderators
On 6/3/2017 at 3:39 PM, USNRET said:

Getting ready for twenty 13 year old guests for my daughter's birthday.

Movie Time.jpg

I looked into those a long time ago, there is a lot of people online who do this, whole neighborhood block parties in many cases done like this. As everything else,some went to the extreme with size and sound, but it does look like fun. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Jake turned 10 today.  Happy birthday big guy!

Yes, happy Birthday Jake.

But really good for you Tarheel, you did a very good thing by bringing Jake home and taking care of him like you do. :emotion-21:

• Like 5