Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

3 hours ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

That is remarkable..... 

Most of my Honda customers get about 5 years out of the factory battery. 

5 years does seem to be the norm that I see... 

MKP :-)

I got 5 and a half years out of the battery I just replaced in my car last week.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, BLSamuel said:

Mods were the gang like group in England portrayed in Quadrophenia. Pete Townsend might have considered himself a mod? I forget and I've read his autobiography 2 or 3 times.

Pete said it was ok!

1693347229_4bf1cf0040_b_13867.jpg

• Like 3

12 hours ago, BLSamuel said:

Pete said it was ok!

I watched a interview with Pete a long time ago,  and he also said something like......

"All guitar players like there own sound, much like most people like the smell of there own farts" 

It was something like that..... I found it quite funny....

• Like 4

13 hours ago, oldtimer said:

he is holding out for Stoney pictures.

When The BOSS gets in the shop I'll have her load some up....

He's been getting on my nerves lately...... That SOB will not leave me alone.... as soon as I get home he's on me and won't sit still. He's also been waking me up early in the morning sometimes around 5:00 :angry:. He starts poking me with his paws till I wake up. He wants to get under the covers with me. That would be ok, but once he gets in he won't keep still. He keeps touching my face with his paws... it is really sweet.... but not a 5 in the morning. So I kick him out of bed and yell at him..... but twenty minutes or so later he's trying to get back in the covers. I don't like to hurt his little cat feelings but he's annoying!!

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

I watched a interview with Pete a long time ago,  and he also said something like......

"All guitar players like there own sound, much like most people like the smell of there own farts" 

It was something like that..... I found it quite funny....

Pete is an underrated guitarist.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

When The BOSS gets in the shop I'll have her load some up....

He's been getting on my nerves lately...... That SOB will not leave me alone.... as soon as I get home he's on me and won't sit still. He's also been waking me up early in the morning sometimes around 5:00 :angry:. He starts poking me with his paws till I wake up. He wants to get under the covers with me. That would be ok, but once he gets in he won't keep still. He keeps touching my face with his paws... it is really sweet.... but not a 5 in the morning. So I kick him out of bed and yell at him..... but twenty minutes or so later he's trying to get back in the covers. I don't like to hurt his little cat feelings but he's annoying!!

He likes you!

What would happen if you shut the door?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

He likes you!

That is a understatement.... I'm like the human he must be on at all times... I get some relief when our friends Ed and Joyce come over. He sit on Joyce all night... he might walk over and sit on Ed for a bit. but he mostly wants Joyce when those two are over. 

18 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

What would happen if you shut the door?

Been there tried that..... not going to happen...

He will paw on the closed door till his paws get sore..... and it's loud in the bedroom with him pounding on the door..... We tried waiting him out to see if he would stop and almost two hours of almost non stop pawing we had to let him in. His little paw pads were all red and sore. 

He's just a real goofy cat.... He is a good cat..... just annoying...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

That is a understatement.... I'm like the human he must be on at all times... I get some relief when our friends Ed and Joyce come over. He sit on Joyce all night... he might walk over and sit on Ed for a bit. but he mostly wants Joyce when those two are over. 

Been there tried that..... not going to happen...

He will paw on the closed door till his paws get sore..... and it's loud in the bedroom with him pounding on the door..... We tried waiting him out to see if he would stop and almost two hours of almost non stop pawing we had to let him in. His little paw pads were all red and sore. 

He's just a real goofy cat.... He is a good cat..... just annoying...

You're probably just one of those people that animals like. I think I have a connection with animals also. I've been in a few situations where someone will say that their dog or cat doesn't like many people, but they snuggle up to me. 

• Like 1