Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

It really is no big deal, you're knocked out the whole time and the pictures...just looks like a bunch of extremely well cleaned out soft tissue. But very glad to hear they @wvu80 "nipped your problem in the bud" as it were. After all that's why they want us all to do this, to see if there is something bad going on.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Man.  You're up early.  Have a good drug nap today then get a nice cheeseburger on the way home.

I'm already home, was pretty easy, especially when you don't remember a thing after the sedation.

I did see one of my daughter's friends Mom in the operating room. She was more talkative than I've ever noticed. I said hi! I normally see you in the halls of the high school, but this is nice too :D

A cheeseburger is always on my radar, but I had a couple leftover homemade burritos instead. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ceptorman said:

I'm already home, was pretty easy, especially when you don't remember a thing after the sedation.

I did see one of my daughter's friends Mom in the operating room. She was more talkative than I've ever noticed. I said hi! I normally see you in the halls of the high school, but this is nice too :D

A cheeseburger is always on my radar, but I had a couple leftover homemade burritos instead. 

glad to hear that your procedure was safe and that you’re back home.  I don’t remember what i had for my first meal afterwards; but, it was probably a burrito (i eat them everyday) and there was a Del Taco between the hospital and home. 

• Moderators
25 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:
1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

Hmmmmm burritos on an empty colon.  It'll be like the log flue ride at Disney.

Uh oh!

You sure painted an interesting picture.

OOPS....I gotta go:D

Here's an idea, since you're thinking about things like this. Maby before the burritos eat a giant bran muffin then burritos, this way you will be cleaned out from one end to the other, it would be like a brillo pad flying right through you :blush:  like a complete tune up. :emotion-55:

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

I don’t remember what i had for my first meal afterwards;

You can't really expect us to believe, that even for a second you couldn't remember, I could have even guessed DelTaco, probably with ketchup.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

glad to hear that your procedure was safe and that you’re back home.  I don’t remember what i had for my first meal afterwards; but, it was probably a burrito (i eat them everyday) and there was a Del Taco between the hospital and home. 

Thanks. They did find 3 polyps, she cut them out, will test 1 but she said I had a nice log flume (Carl's words) :D

4 minutes ago, dtel said:

Here's an idea, since you're thinking about things like this. Maby before the burritos eat a giant bran muffin then burritos, this way you will be cleaned out from one end to the other, it would be like a brillo pad flying right through you :blush:  like a complete tune up. :emotion-55:

Holy Heck!!

Thanks Birthday Boy. I will always remember your birthday. It's the day I had my first anal probe!

1 minute ago, dtel said:

You can't really expect us to believe that, I could have even guessed DelTaco, probably with ketchup.

I heard salsa passed up ketchup a few years ago as America's favorite condiment.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, dtel said:

You can't really expect us to believe, that even for a second you couldn't remember, I could have even guessed DelTaco, probably with ketchup.

i’m sure you’re right; but, i’m the epitome of a person that really doesn’t pay attention. I rarely even know what day of the week it is. People have to remind me when it is a holiday. Probably the most embarrassing thing is that i’m always asking someone “who was that?” 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, dtel said:

My Gawd man - thankful you are not my mechanic --!!?? Or dietitian? Or GI MD? Being who you are is plenty good ---

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, BigStewMan said:

i’m sure you’re right; but, i’m the epitome of a person that really doesn’t pay attention. I rarely even know what day of the week it is. People have to remind me when it is a holiday. Probably the most embarrassing thing is that i’m always asking someone “who was that?” 

We must be twins, like a brother from another mother, when I read that is was like you were explaining me.

Two years ago on this day we were in Arkansas at Rodney's sitting around a big table with about a dozen people. Someone found out it was my birthday and they asked my age, I told them 59 which I believed. Someone asked what year were you born, so I said 1957, a minute later they were laughing at me because I was 57 not 58 and they were right. For a year I thought I was the wrong age,  I gained a free year, made me feel better for a whole year. :emotion-21: It's just a number, I don't feel the age I look.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dtel said:

We must be twins, like a brother from another mother, when I read that is was like you were explaining me.

Two years ago on this day we were in Arkansas at Rodney's sitting around a big table with about a dozen people. Someone found out it was my birthday and they asked my age, I told them 59 which I believed. Someone asked what year were you born, so I said 1957, a minute later they were laughing at me because I was 57 not 58 and they were right. For a year I thought I was the wrong age,  I gained a free year, made me feel better for a whole year. :emotion-21: It's just a number, I don't feel the age I look.

i sat around a large dinner table once ... a pretty good crowd of folks there. People started telling jokes. I wanted to join in, so i tuned everyone out and started thinking of a joke to tell. When there was a break in the action i told my joke. Nobody laughed. I didn’t understand because i thought it was funny. The person sitting next to me finally broke the silence and said, “I just told that joke.”  I laugh now wondering what they were thinking as i was telling the joke. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, richieb said:
1 hour ago, dtel said:

My Gawd man - thankful you are not my mechanic --!!?? Or dietitian? Or GI MD? Being who you are is plenty good ---

Well when I worked I paid attention, but after retiring I shut it off, lack of interest. :emotion-19: 

It's all about having a good time now, and we like to practice. Friends coming tomorrow evening for the weekend, hang out in the tiki bar at night :emotion-29::emotion-46:and during the day install some new audio stuff, cooking eating and listening to some music and of course some :pwk_bs: . One of the friends coming has a good reputation with this audio stuff so he will be adjusting it for me. :)  

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, dtel said:

Well when I worked I paid attention, but after retiring I shut it off, lack of interest. :emotion-19: 

It's all about having a good time now, and we like to practice. Friends coming tomorrow evening for the weekend, hang out in the tiki bar at night :emotion-29::emotion-46:and during the day install some new audio stuff, cooking eating and listening to some music and of course some :pwk_bs: . One of the friends coming has a good reputation with this audio stuff so he will be adjusting it for me. :)  

Hmmm - I wonder who that might be ?!

• Like 1