Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

5 minutes ago, dtel said:

Oh great now you're not coming, so much for the adjusting part, guess I'll have to drag up some bonehead off the street. :(

Know what? I've found that a few of the most boneheaded people I've met really have a lot to offer. And some of those actually know something! But please let me know if things go sideways. I'm free for the weekend. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, richieb said:

But please let me know if things go sideways.

If things aren't sideways I get nervous, it's my speciality.  

But you're right, never underestimate a bonehead, we all don't think the same. Some of the nicest people I know I didn't care for the first time I met them, but after I got to know them I was glad I did.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, dtel said:

We must be twins, like a brother from another mother, when I read that is was like you were explaining me.

Two years ago on this day we were in Arkansas at Rodney's sitting around a big table with about a dozen people. Someone found out it was my birthday and they asked my age, I told them 59 which I believed. Someone asked what year were you born, so I said 1957, a minute later they were laughing at me because I was 57 not 58 and they were right. For a year I thought I was the wrong age,  I gained a free year, made me feel better for a whole year. :emotion-21: It's just a number, I don't feel the age I look.

I knew a guy that went most of his life thinking he was a certain age. He found out when he retired that he had to work 1 more year:D

• Moderators

That's just bad luck, another year, but he was younger. I think I would rather be a year older and retired if I were him. 

Feeling better today ? I would think being nervous about your procedure had you a little worried.

10 minutes ago, dtel said:

That's just bad luck, another year, but he was younger. I think I would rather be a year older and retired if I were him. 

Feeling better today ? I would think being nervous about your procedure had you a little worried.

Yes, I feel pretty good today. Yesterday's procedure was a piece of cake, other that my wife saying the doctor mentioned she removed 3 polyps and one was pre-cancerous!

I am waiting for a call back from the doctor. I'm not completely sure what that means.

Still searching for the lightheaded/dizzy feeling. I see a Neuro Ophthalmologist in a couple weeks.

• Moderators

The main thing is they found it now rather than much later when it becomes a much more serious problem. The really need to find out what's causing the dizzy feeling and get it fixed, hopefully it's an easy fix and your back to normal. Good luck 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ceptorman said:

Yes, I feel pretty good today. Yesterday's procedure was a piece of cake, other that my wife saying the doctor mentioned she removed 3 polyps and one was pre-cancerous!

I am waiting for a call back from the doctor. I'm not completely sure what that means.

Still searching for the lightheaded/dizzy feeling. I see a Neuro Ophthalmologist in a couple weeks.

It means its a GOOD THING you did it! God Bless you. And the Doc.

• Like 2

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2017/09/21/death-wish-cold-brew-coffee-recalled-over-botulism-concerns.html

Death Wish' cold brew coffee recalled over botulism concerns

'Death Wish' cold brew coffee recalled over botulism concerns

'Death Wish' coffee company recalls its nitro brew cans over the potential growth of botulin, a fatal toxin that attacks the body's nerves. What is botulism and why is it so dangerous?

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Friday it is.  I just had a couple bourbons at the oldest bar in the US.  Cool place.  Any guesses where?   No googling.

The oldest bar I have been to is in Key West Florida..I really don't remember the name, My son knows, he is with I was with me...

All I can remember is  a Dude on a chromed out Harley, His pet Parrot riding on his chromed out handlebars drinking pineapple juice at the bar....This was Flippin FUN....

31 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2017/09/21/death-wish-cold-brew-coffee-recalled-over-botulism-concerns.html

Death Wish' cold brew coffee recalled over botulism concerns

'Death Wish' cold brew coffee recalled over botulism concerns

'Death Wish' coffee company recalls its nitro brew cans over the potential growth of botulin, a fatal toxin that attacks the body's nerves. What is botulism and why is it so dangerous?

Truth in advertising.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Steve_S said:

The oldest bar I have been to is in Key West Florida..I really don't remember the name, My son knows, he is with I was with me...

All I can remember is  a Dude on a chromed out Harley, His pet Parrot riding on his chromed out handlebars drinking pineapple juice at the bar....This was Flippin FUN....

Not in FL.  Bar was founded in 1772.