Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Morning gang, hope all is well and staying warm...

Missed the New Year with you guys. The Boss and I just fell asleep on the couch..... oh yea were big time partyers:lol:.

So a bit late...... wishing you all a great New Year.....:emotion-46::emotion-51::emotion-22::emotion-29:

Cold Cold and Colder..... 30 water main around Baltimore due too freezing temps:o How about you guys??

At least The Boss is back in the shop this week... she should be here soon...... 

Hey Gary really like the Lava lamps..... very cool:emotion-21::emotion-21:

Wishing all a great day......

MKP :-)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

We are expected to get a frozen mix amounting to 3.2" later today.  Kinda like Carl's slushies I guess.

LF called from Duke and said it is 13 degrees there.  She says she is feeling better this morning.

Jake is having some difficulty getting up:(

You Gents stay warm.

• Like 4

• Moderators
On 1/2/2018 at 10:14 AM, MKP'S BOSS said:

greetings from the abysssss.  let me tell you a story about my mom...

my daughter wakes up every morning praying that mom is still alive.  she looks for signs of life (breathing).  after a few minutes, my daughter begins to panic.  chest not moving.

a couple seconds later mom opens her eyes and says "GOTCHA!!"

welcome to my mom!!  when she goes, it will be into the loving arms of her husband and son.  there will be no tears of regret - just loss.

ALWAYS A LAUGH AT MOM'S HOUSE!!!!!

That's funny, you have to like someone who can laugh and joke at this time of their life. :emotion-21:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Tarheel said:

We are expected to get a frozen mix amounting to 3.2" later today.  Kinda like Carl's slushies I guess.

LF called from Duke and said it is 13 degrees there.  She says she is feeling better this morning.

Jake is having some difficulty getting up:(

You Gents stay warm.

tell lf stay inside.....13 there...is like

-40 here....

• Like 3

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

counting it by hand....or in loose change....

Trying to figure out how to spend it.

8 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

I would love to be there right now, has to be warmer than where I'm at!

I had to look it up...........They average low is 75 degrees in December, every time we went in winter it was hot.

Once we went in Dec or Jan with friends, we told one guy you better put on sunscreen, he said I never use it I'm half native American Indian and don't burn ! The next day he says I lied, even Indians burn down here.

The lowest temperature ever recorded in the Cayman Islands was 52 degrees on 11 February, 1968.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, dtel said:

Trying to figure out how to spend it.

I had to look it up...........They average low is 75 degrees in December, every time we went in winter it was hot.

Once we went in Dec or Jan with friends, we told one guy you better put on sunscreen, he said I never use it I'm half native American Indian and don't burn ! The next day he says I lied, even Indians burn down here.

The lowest temperature ever recorded in the Cayman Islands was 52 degrees on 11 February, 1968.

it's more on how to keep it....

• Like 1