Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

22 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Good call on the prednisone billybob.  Called the vet who said that may help but he couldn't say without seeing Jake.  His office is closed due to no heat so we may have to wait till Saturday.

Looks similar to the symptoms cat was displaying. Do hope so here  the Chuck and Jake, or the Jakester as is his moniker here nowaday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
12 hours ago, rplace said:

Below are some pix of a sailing vacation a few years back.

Man your neighbors were really roughing it. B) All the times I have snorkeled I have never see a turtle, one day.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dtel said:

Man your neighbors were really roughing it. B) All the times I have snorkeled I have never see a turtle, one day.

It was a turtle sanctuary. Saw 15-20 in about 45 minutes. Touched a few. They are very gentle. Cool to watch them eat the grasses at the bottom

• Like 3

• Moderators
10 hours ago, Tarheel said:

One last snow for Jake I'm afraid.  He is in some pain and struggles to get up:(  I dread making the call but know it's coming.  He's getting cheese grits and bacon in a few minutes.

Hate to hear this, maby with warmer weather he will feel better, you can hope.

I was going to tell you cheese is not good for dogs (they say) supposedly it messes with there stomachs, but I guess if it make him happy why not at this point.

Terrible news. :( 

Edit; forgot after thinking about jake....... I was going to say, I love the color on your house.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, dtel said:

Still no clue

Ok this is what you get for commenting before you read on to the next page where the answer was. :o Tupelo, I missed that, probably would have never got it. :lol:

• Like 2

no school for Gia tomorrow....

Wind Chill Warning for Central New York from Thursday night until Sunday morning
Tonight Scattered snow showers.  Turning windy. Low -1
Friday: Windy and cold. Lake effect snow showers. High 1 (wind chill -20 to -30°)
Friday evening:  Cloudy with snow showers and frigid.  -5 to -10. 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Bitterly cold weather will arrive in Central New York tonight.  Lake effect snow falls heavy at times to the west of Utica, with light snow showers continuing across the region.  Overnight lows near zero.  Windy conditions are expected tomorrow with highs only near zero.  Wind chills are expected to be -20 to -30 throughout the day.  Partly sunny skies on Saturday and frigid, with highs near zero.  Clear and record cold Saturday night, with overnight lows down to -25.  

The weather warms up beginning Sunday.  Skies turn cloudy, with highs in the teens.  Widespread light snow is expected Monday, with highs in the low 30s!  Cloudy with snow showers on Tuesday and highs in the low 30s.  The weather turns milder on Wednesday and Thursday, with highs approaching 40 degrees.
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1