Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

11 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I keep forgetting how affluent he is.  Or was that flatulent?

Affluent And a Lady's Man to boot. All he needs to round out the image is a cashmere sport coat, pipe and LF beside him the Viper. But for your own safety 'Heel keep your hands on the stick and the LF's away from yours?!? Vipe's got some go doncha know -- 

• Like 2

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Any of you guys have or no someone who has a Dodge Viper?  Keep thinking I need one:mellow:

Probably be cheaper and safer to just find another LF and expect them to both play well together. But I think you should do it, either idea would be exciting, meds may be required for both. 

:P

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Hey friends............I did not mean to seem sarcastic with my post above.............but, I know that Ford is making a good name in the performance sector lately, especially with the Ford GT winning Le Mans...........   I just read all about Motortrend's review of the   

Mustang GT-350-R and the fact that it has world class handling, even over some Ferrari AND Porsche models !!!   The new GT-500 is a notch above in both handling AND power !   Keep an eye out and see how it all unfolds......   :emotion-21:  

• Like 3

18 hours ago, billybob said:

Read a mag in a dentist's office with a story of the new Viper. It sounds spectacular Was awhile ago  now. Like the idea of a 

Corvette.

"Was a while ago".  I believe it as they stopped production.  Last year they started sending them to every Dodge dealer even if they didn't have a certified tech to work on them just to get rid of inventory.  Sales had been on a steady decline.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Tigerman said:

Hey friends............I did not mean to seem sarcastic with my post above.............but, I know that Ford is making a good name in the performance sector lately, especially with the Ford GT winning Le Mans...........   I just read all about Motortrend's review of the   

Mustang GT-350-R and the fact that it has world class handling, even over some Ferrari AND Porsche models !!!   The new GT-500 is a notch above in both handling AND power !   Keep an eye out and see how it all unfolds......   :emotion-21:  

No sarcasm noted.  Matter of fact I googled the new Mustang and read up on it.  I'm a little more low profile and would have to order one without stripes and spoiler.  I think a sleeper with no insignia or embellishments at all would be my choice.  Then I could go try on Carl's wifes minivan.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Monday morning back to the grind. Just now getting first cuppa.
Had the septic tank switched over to liquid chlorine this weekend.

Made a dump run

Changed the oil in the Super Sport

Sold some subs, ordered some new ones from Cory.

• Like 3