Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Pleased to meet you folks.  I'm WillyBob. Woulda picked a different screen name had I known there is a billybob already. Please to not confuse or attribute my newbie ?'s to him.

good to hear NC is thawing. I have family there.

I shouldn't bother y'all with the fact that I have the doors and windows open. 75`.  Been a mild winter in the SW, so far. Runnin' 10`+ normal.

I Christmas'd myself a pair of R15m. My first Klipsch and 25 years since I had anything approaching good.  Bad news ... I want more and bigger

Edited by WillyBob
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

I shouldn't bother y'all with the fact that I have the doors and windows open. 75`.  Been a mild winter in the SW, so far. Runnin' 10`+ normal.

Shhhhhh... we've been keeping that a secret:D. But seriously Welcome.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

Pleased to meet you folks.  I'm WillyBob. Woulda picked a different screen name had I known there is a billybob already. Please to not confuse or attribute my newbie ?'s to him.

Also a billybobg and a bobdog.  Just get an Avatar that is distinctive to you and we'll be fine. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

time to make some coffee...

just received a robo phone call...

from the school district...

all schools are on lockdown...

due to a shooting ..

but not at any of the schools..

the shooting was 2- 1/2 blocks from

me...

That's scary.....but it's a day off!

5 hours ago, WillyBob said:

I Christmas'd myself a pair of R15m. My first Klipsch and 25 years since I had anything approaching good.  Bad news ... I want more and bigger

Welcome WillyBob, nice place here, especially this thread. Are you a William? Me too.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

That's scary.....but it's a day off!

Welcome WillyBob, nice place here, especially this thread. Are you a William? Me too.

no day off....Gia was in school ...

when it happened....protocal when that happens...or bank robbries ..

• Like 3

18 hours ago, WillyBob said:

Welcome Willybob!   We can always use more bobs here. Come back and chew the fat. Yes those Klipsch sound good.

Good morning :emotion-44:

• Like 1

• Moderators
23 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

it was.....now we're going in a warming trend...by Thursday mid 40s.. Saturday the high was -1 with

a low -20....

Kind of the same idea here just different numbers. It was 17 at night here a few days ago, 70 by Thursday and 27 by Sunday night.  Just happy for the warm up.

• Like 3

• Moderators
On 1/7/2018 at 12:11 PM, richieb said:

Affluent And a Lady's Man to boot. All he needs to round out the image is a cashmere sport coat, pipe and LF beside him the Viper. But for your own safety 'Heel keep your hands on the stick and the LF's away from yours?!? Vipe's got some go doncha know -- 

Wait hold up, it would a really fun car to drive and just having a car like that to play with, but your asking to take half the fun away from owning a car like that for old dudes, couldn't do it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1