Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Good morning CC&C Crew (at least still so in Alaska)!  Just wanted to say hi and that I really enjoy reading this thread even though I so randomly post and flee again!

Have a rarity in my world in that last week I spent 10 days in Hawaii with my wife, the boys and her parents.  We had a GREAT time!  Natural Vitamin D in Feb/Mar for Alaskans is wonderful!  (also why they have almost daily full flights direct from Anchorage to Maui! :D)  Home this week and leave Saturday for Florence and Rome with my mother.

I've never done back to back trips like this, but I am so grateful to be able to spend quality time with my family!  It's still bouncing between 6 and 26 right now - but with the clock flip Saturday night - It will probably be light out until 7:30ish @ night (from 3:15 on Dec 21) and spring should finally feel like it's commencing!

Aloha and Ciao! :emotion-44::emotion-22: Hope you're all well!  One day I hope to make the trip to Hope and meet a bunch of you!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, akdave said:

Good morning CC&C Crew (at least still so in Alaska)!  Just wanted to say hi and that I really enjoy reading this thread even though I so randomly post and flee again!

Have a rarity in my world in that last week I spent 10 days in Hawaii with my wife, the boys and her parents.  We had a GREAT time!  Natural Vitamin D in Feb/Mar for Alaskans is wonderful!  (also why they have almost daily full flights direct from Anchorage to Maui! :D)  Home this week and leave Saturday for Florence and Rome with my mother.

I've never done back to back trips like this, but I am so grateful to be able to spend quality time with my family!  It's still bouncing between 6 and 26 right now - but with the clock flip Saturday night - It will probably be light out until 7:30ish @ night (from 3:15 on Dec 21) and spring should finally feel like it's commencing!

Aloha and Ciao! :emotion-44::emotion-22: Hope you're all well!  One day I hope to make the trip to Hope and meet a bunch of you!

4 minutes ago, akdave said:

Very nice!  Very classy!  BTW - if you all haven't heard/watched Hans Zimmer Live in Prague - I highly recommend it!  Crimson Tide is just fantastic on that!

https://www.viator.com/Italy-tours/Shows-Concerts-and-Sports/d57-g11

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, WillyBob said:

Bluegill fillet rolled in cornmeal and deep fried in olive oil.

That sounds good, my wife likes them whole, I can't handle the bones. Must have been nice size to be fillets. 

• Like 3