Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

3 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

at first, i thought he was The Don of the forum, i mean he can lock threads, hide threads, ban people ... so El Don seemed appropriate. So early on i misspelled his name, the next morning there was a knock on my door ... I was afraid to answer. 

--- it's not so much the knock on your door, if there is one, its the horse head sleeping next to you. Or in the case of Mr. E possibly a gator's head --- 

• Haha 4

• Moderators
1 hour ago, BigStewMan said:

at first, i thought he was The Don of the forum, i mean he can lock threads, hide threads, ban people ... so El Don seemed appropriate. So early on i misspelled his name, the next morning there was a knock on my door ... I was afraid to answer. 

No way I'm easy to get along with, not like Jim, or Oldtimer, they are cranky sometimes. :o:lol:

No, I'm the monkey here, or  really it's Orangutan, but with my family tree there could be a little of anything in there ? But I am related to a pirate, my sister did one of those genealogy family tree things and found that out. Jean laffite, my mother was not thrilled at all.  

See a resemblance ? :o

Orangutan-Pirate-with-a-Parrot-32135.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, dtel said:

No way I'm easy to get along with, not like Jim, or Oldtimer, they are cranky sometimes. :o:lol:

No, I'm the monkey here, or  really it's Orangutan, but with my family tree there could be a little of anything in there ? But I am related to a pirate, my sister did one of those genealogy family tree things and found that out. Jean laffite, my mother was not thrilled at all.  

See a resemblance ? :o

Orangutan-Pirate-with-a-Parrot-32135.jpg

Pirate dtel !

• Like 4

3 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I figured that if I badgered you enough you'd show up.  Seems to be working.  See you there.

--- actually Both Mr. 'Heel and Mr. BSM said they would attend once I committed. I guess the ball is now in their court ?!? Odds ?!?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, richieb said:

--- actually Both Mr. 'Heel and Mr. BSM said they would attend once I committed. I guess the ball is now in their court ?!? Odds ?!?

Las Vegas wouldn't touch those odds, but it would be nice.

I have met a few that should be committed, and some that was,  you didn't strike me as the type.

• Haha 1