Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Morning #3 with no beans for drip coffee anywhere in the house. I've been getting up and making double espressos for myself then off to the gas station up the road for giant paper cups of mediocre joe for my sleeping beauty. I thought by now I'd have her hooked on espresso. Time to go grocery shopping...more likely Costco.

Dare I make a pot of drip with my "good" beans? Oh the humanity!😨

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

• Moderators
4 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Oh, you're going to try it.

You have already had me looking at shakers in the past and buying American Honey. I gave up on the shaker thing but since then my oldest daughter tried the honey and liked it. So like she tends to do she went out and bought every brand whiskey that had honey it it for me to try. After we tried all of them over time, the original you brought ended up being the best tasting one.

• Like 3

• Moderators
4 hours ago, WillyBob said:

I'll refrain from comment ... Not being a fan of ketchup or catsup, anything has a chance of improving it. Buy it? ... I don't think so.

where's my coffee? ... hold the mayo and catsup!

I have had mayo and ketchup mixed, I like it but I like both ingredients. :o Actually that is a standard mix most places use on those little party sandwiches, but very thinly. :lol:

Had some smoked chicken last night and was dipping the chicken in a mixture of ketchup, Sriracha about 50/50 with a little salt, my wife just looks at me funny. :unsure: But that's not anything new, she just shakes her head.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, dtel said:

You have already had me looking at shakers in the past and buying American Honey. I gave up on the shaker thing but since then my oldest daughter tried the honey and liked it. So like she tends to do she went out and bought every brand whiskey that had honey it it for me to try. After we tried all of them over time, the original you brought ended up being the best tasting one.

You wasted a lot of time and money.   I had already done all of that for you.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, dtel said:

After we tried all of them over time, the original you brought ended up being the best tasting one.

When I give you some bourbon you can be sure it has been properly vetted and you don't have to look for something better.

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

You wasted a lot of time and money.   I had already done all of that for you.

Now I know, but it was daughters money and she did it before I knew and just brought them here. But the one you brought was easily the best taste.

12 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

When I give you some bourbon you can be sure it has been properly vetted and you don't have to look for something better.

I will trust you from now on, it will probably mess me up like the martini did. I now can not have a martini without comparing it to yours, and so far I have not had better. I hate to say it, I wouldn't want to make your head get bigger but it's true. Now I am not counting chocolate martinis with the regular, it's just not right, even if they are good.