Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

sand blasted...

I get to listen to some music this evening. The grandkid is here. Wife will allow me to turn it up for her ... she is dancing.

I think the kid is going to end up with my stereo when "I am done with it"...

she's the only one in the immediate family that enjoys music.

• Like 2

A man wanted to know how long his dock was. So he put his head down and started counting,  knowing each piece was 6". He fell into the water at the end and drownd. 

The moral of the story: when you're out of slits you're out of pier.

5adb1463287a8_1493965e4eb0393a4f7fdcd38d631e62--beer-distributor-schlitz-beer(1).jpg.b5a359e3c23389b082ebf77a84c9c65b.jpg

• Like 3

Bottom of the ninth, bases loaded by three straight walks.  Closer Mel Famie does not have his usual stuff.  Seems he’d partied too hard the night before.  After going 3 and 2, he throws ball four and walks the batter, forcing in the winning run.  It’s a walk-off walk.

During the post game interview, the winning manager explained he’d heard the opposing team’s closer had consumed prodigious amounts of Schlitz the night before and was still hung over, therefore, he lacked his usual control.  He offered this opinion, “It’s the beer that made Mel Famie walk us.”

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 4:20 PM, WillyBob said:

I have a buddy in LasCruces that might bring them from there ... or near.

....only Texas in the way...

Just checking to see if there's any progress on this.  We've got a little over 3 weeks to make it happen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Draining the bit o joe and going down to get some new tires for the upcoming road trip. Was going to pick up a new OLED TV but for whatever reason the store is closed on Saturdays (?)

Michelin Defender LTX M/S275 /55 R20 113T SL BSW

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

the stereo moved a short distance from Jim's. It's about 15 miles east. At my sister's.

@Ceptorman , @Opus

I still can't believe you guys are doing this for me ... even if it doesn't pan out and the connection don't happen. just the effort.

thanks so much

Hey, no problem, hope it works out. Ive been wanting to meet Jim for a while, and check out his Klipsch mancave of speakers. I've also been wanting to go to St Louis for a baseball game. 

Does anybody know if La Scalas will fit in a GMC Acadia? I have my trusty GMC full size truck, but then weather might be a concern.

• Like 5