Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

18 minutes ago, rplace said:

Oh I just make the minimum allowed by law to still be considered "home brewing" :D:emotion-22: No brands here, just move along....nothing to look at.

Awww, c'mon....you gotta put your stamp on it....something like this guy....

hankbeer.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Awww, c'mon....you gotta put your stamp on it....something like this guy....

I though Klipsch was a good name, but I got a cease and desist order. BS Brew seemed like nobody would buy it. I've got a ton of great names for individual styles when I do decide to open a brewery. Most music related.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, rplace said:

I though Klipsch was a good name, but I got a cease and desist order. BS Brew seemed like nobody would buy it. I've got a ton of great names for individual styles when I do decide to open a brewery. Most music related.

MONSTER BEER--MONSTER never sues anyone.

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

Serious hot time, yes.  It's 100+ in there in the summer plus we have the lovely humidity.  I'm always piddling in there and it would be nice to be able to concentrate on a project without having to wipe my face every 2 minutes.

New cabinets will have a place for the 396's as well.  I guess they'll be considered book shelf speakers at that time.

--- so busy you need to "piddle" in the garage? I usually break away long enough to take it to the bathroom or at the least, take it to the side yard "au natural". But being retired I have more time than you for sourcing appropriate spots.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, jimjimbo said:

How about "If you ask me one more time about selling my LSI splits, I'm going to clank you over the head with this bottle..."

If I start a brewery I'm gonna need the LSIs for the brew house. I'm seriously thinking the Khorns are done in my main room. Should I move the Khorns to the garage and turn you lose on the LSIs? Package deal with the Altec 511B horns?

If I start a brewery I'm gonna need the LSIs for the brew house. I'm seriously thinking the Khorns are done in my main room. Should I move the Khorns to the garage and turn you lose on the LSIs? Package deal with the Altec 511B horns?

Oh hell yes