Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

1 hour ago, dtel's wife said:

Trip to the ER with the worst pain ever....kidney stone. 

I am so sorry ma'am. I know you're a great gal `cause of how you treat others here.

Been tortured by one since May, lasered it last week and put in a stent above bladder where it was.

I've been worse off since then, stent comes out Wed. If it was not for this miraculous Sprix I'd have been bonkers more than I normally am!

Calcium, caffeine & legumes make the regular ones that are prevalent in the diet in our swath of the SE USA.

Get Better Soon Lady!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I'm sure my wife would like this part:

"The wife, on her part, ought not to be less desirous than she was in the days of courtship".

I'll be in the garage.............................

Be nice. We know your wife. And we like her.:)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
31 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

You drove right by me again didn't you.

I'm afraid so but we had no time, we got home last night. Roy will be here in about 1.5 hours and we leave again in the morning for Florida, Orlando for a couple days then on to palm Beach to see Richard (Guywithwine). Richard it President of the museum but rarely ever post, maby in the tube section ?  But we did think about you :lol: Traffic was terrible between where you live and the state line, backed up 10 miles, about an hours worth, we get to the construction area and it was 4 guys painting lines on the highway. :unsure2:

Been cutting grass so I don't come back to a jungle, Christy went to the ER by herself so I cook ribs and cut grass, they gave her a bunch of medicine and she is laying down right now, I told her she can rest tomorrow and sit all day ..............while she drives. :o She said they gave her 2 different medicines, one she can drive on and one she can't, she likes to drive and does NOT like me to drive, she says i sightsee to much. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, babadono said:
2 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I'm sure my wife would like this part:

"The wife, on her part, ought not to be less desirous than she was in the days of courtship".

I'll be in the garage.............................

Be nice. We know your wife. And we like her.:)

Yes I really liked Carl's wife, really she is too nice for a crabby old guy like him.

4 minutes ago, babadono said:

Ow. Hurts just to think about it. I hope you are feeling better.

She said it hurts a little less and she is laying down, she got medicine and they said it will hurt for a few days . I guess it will hurt much more for the last minute, can't imagine it will break up completely. I'm sure I will hear about it when it passes. :blink:

• Like 3

• Moderators
59 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Dang, if we had one of those Billy's round here you couldn't keep me away from it!!

It really is very good, there making a killing. They have a drive thru which had about 20 cars, inside the line was about 30 minutes long to be waited on.

We got some fresh crackling and Boudin and some pepper jack cheese stuffed Boudin balls, there about the size of  a hardball. Never had anything bad from them, not even close.

Billys-2-700x525.jpg

• Like 4

Think I see the stem end of a pepper sticking out of one towards the left.

Never heard of a boudin until today @dtel! Fried up is even better, just have to limit myself to that stuff!

Thanks for the lesson, and I'm sure you will let the Mrs. know how much we all feel for her going through this.

• Like 2

• Moderators
2 hours ago, JohnJ said:

I am so sorry ma'am. I know you're a great gal `cause of how you treat others here.

Been tortured by one since May, lasered it last week and put in a stent above bladder where it was.

I've been worse off since then, stent comes out Wed. If it was not for this miraculous Sprix I'd have been bonkers more than I normally am!

Calcium, caffeine & legumes make the regular ones that are prevalent in the diet in our swath of the SE USA.

Get Better Soon Lady!

What is Sprix?  And..thank you. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

What is Sprix?  And..thank you. 

You're welcome. It's a nose spray pain killer, nsaid that works as well as some opiates do. It has no euphoric side effect though. Burns like crazy for a minute but as you know for relief from internal pain it is worth it. You two have a good FL trip.

• Like 5

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

You're welcome. It's a nose spray pain killer, nsaid that works as well as some opiates do. It has no euphoric side effect though. Burns like crazy for a minute but as you know for relief from internal pain it is worth it. You two have a good FL trip.

Looking forward to spending some time with Chief Bonehead. It’s always a pleasure to spend time with him. 

• Like 5

• Moderators

That's funny, she took some medicine and has been stretched out on the sofa. All she has to do is ride tomorrow so she can rest, Chief Bonehead is going to drive, I hope he drives better than me or she will want to drive. :lol: Every Time I have been with him he tends to fly, this is going to be funny.

• Like 5