Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

18 minutes ago, windashine said:

Howdy, Can you believe my Mr Coffee Pot thing after one year - Just putting a picture up showing the rust, I'm getting skeptical about using it,

Is it just on the hot plate and outside of the glass? If not inside the pot I'd think you are fine.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, windashine said:

Howdy, Can you believe my Mr Coffee Pot thing after one year - Just putting a picture up showing the rust, I'm getting skeptical about using it, but it works fine, relative to making an easy couple of cup's....

DSC01727.JPG

In hono we had a sunbeam rust out like that.  Eventually the tank rusted at the bottom as well.  It's been replaced with a Braun.  Wife uses it for water to make her tea and instant mixes.  

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, rplace said:

Is it just on the hot plate and outside of the glass? If not inside the pot I'd think you are fine.

Inquisitiveness prompted me to retrieve my flashlight, which led to the garage for steel wool and an old toothbrush, with the hot water running and a 2 minute sink hose spray down.... however, somehow I'm compelled to investigate the heating elements further under the interior, even if it involves my reciprocating dewalt saw.... I've only used the water on the front door of my refrigerator, each morning, because it has a nice filtering device, so the inside was clean (kind of) as the spillway at the lake....

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, DizRotus said:

I called  customer service to report my wife’s complaint that the brew is weak and wastes coffee.  BUNN sent, at no charge, two alternative “reduced flow” spray heads for our BXB.  Gotta love the customer service.  I’ll report back with the results.

The replacements are shown. These old eyes can’t discern any difference.  I’ll try both.  FYI, that Old English “D” is on Alan Trammell’s cap.

E2AA77CF-2B79-450E-BA75-996E6D2DF877.jpeg

Can't beat adjustable head...

• Haha 2

1988 so-so year for music

1"Faith"George Michael

2"Need You Tonight"INXS

3"Got My Mind Set on You"George Harrison

4"Never Gonna Give You Up"Rick Astley

5"Sweet Child o' Mine"Guns N' Roses

6"So Emotional"Whitney Houston

7"Heaven Is a Place on Earth"Belinda Carlisle

8"Could've Been"Tiffany