4"Never Gonna Give You Up"Rick Astley

5"Sweet Child o' Mine"Guns N' Roses

6"So Emotional"Whitney Houston

7"Heaven Is a Place on Earth"Belinda Carlisle

8"Could've Been"Tiffany

9"Hands to Heaven"Breathe

If you go by that...

• Like 3

Grandson who's 6 nite before and granddaughter(9), last nite...  He was a pain and didn't want to do anything but screw around so I traded him for Lilly...  We decided to grab my buddies son, drive an hour north and hit the big State Park on Lake Erie yesterday.  Kids swam for 4 hours, ate almost 2# of Lake Erie perch n fries after.  Perch is selling for $30 a pound deep fried up there.  Hit a new play yard @ the local park after, then shelled out $6.75 each for ice cream and they ate both huge scoops.  I felt like a possum staring into a sea of headlights driving home... Finally crashed about 11:30 and she was up and ready to go @ 7:15 this morning.  She's been ready to go since then but I told her I was having coffee.  Maybe TWO pots before I cane even think about moving.  Think they'll eat today?  HAHAHA!  Prolly! :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

last I saw. bluegill fillets were $20/lb

29 minutes ago, Davis said:

Are we having a party?

if you insist

Wonder how Laura would feel about us? She's a lot of fun, if you can handle the abuse.  Laura is my sis.

She was named after this song. She came out like this version. lol

• Haha 1

Today is well pump pressure switch and gauge replacement day along with finding a natural gas leak at the house to service pipe union. How THAT got loose is a question. The pressure gauge / switch just gave up to corrosion.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, USNRET said:

Today is well pump pressure switch and gauge replacement day along with finding a natural gas leak at the house to service pipe union. How THAT got loose is a question. The pressure gauge / switch just gave up to corrosion.

I hope you never live by me.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, babadono said:

Can you still walk across Lake Erie?

11 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

After 4 of Carl's slushies I can😋

Normally it just parts for me when I make a guest appearance.  Slushies???  Nummy!  Then I could take in even more details during the walk...  ...or not!  It freezes and with the shipping lanes open it's a different story then... 

• Like 1