Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

26 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

After 4 of Carl's slushies I can😋

My wife went to Houston last weekend.  While she was there she stopped at her favorite Liquor chain store Total Wine.  She picked up a bottle of Blue Ice vodka for me.  I've never had it.  The label says American made potato vodka and I can't wait to get it crack a lackin in my shaker.blue-ice-american-potato-vodka.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

My wife went to Houston last weekend.  While she was there she stopped at her favorite Liquor chain store Total Wine.  She picked up a bottle of Blue Ice vodka for me.  I've never had it.  The label says American made potato vodka and I can't wait to get it crack a lackin in my shaker.blue-ice-american-potato-vodka.jpg

So when might that be? What's the hold up?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, babadono said:

So when might that be? What's the hold up?

Currently working.  I'm leaving work early tonight, going home, hopping in the wife's car with the wife and driving to Tyler to spend the weekend with my brother and sister-in-law.  I have an open bottle of Monopolowa that I'll bring so the Blue Ice won't get opened this weekend.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, Davis said:

Are we having a party?

Sounds like a good idea.

22 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

I'm down!  lol

Me too!

21 hours ago, WillyBob said:

last I saw. bluegill fillets were $20/lb

if you insist

Wonder how Laura would feel about us? She's a lot of fun, if you can handle the abuse.  Laura is my sis.

She was named after this song. She came out like this version. lol

I'm sure you'll be on a schedule, and maybe in a hurry, but a breakfast, lunch, or dinner meeting is a very good way to meet some Klipsch folks. Give it some thought and let us know 😀

• Like 3

Mornin' All

Yeah, I am gonna be a little pressed for time. Got some time-sensitive things going ...But, I would like to meet up.

Need to pick up drivers for the MWM's I'm gonna build, too

Still waffling over extending the bins to gain 15hz.

• Haha 1

Thinking about a bloody mary in lieu of coffee.  Yesterday I noticed a condensation leakage problem from the inside a/c unit, and not sure why.  The benefit of not repairing the previous cosmetic damage to the ceiling is showing itself.  This is the third incident over the years, the other two were immediately obvious.  Ah, the frustration.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

Thinking about a bloody mary in lieu of coffee.  Yesterday I noticed a condensation leakage problem from the inside a/c unit, and not sure why.  The benefit of not repairing the previous cosmetic damage to the ceiling is showing itself.  This is the third incident over the years, the other two were immediately obvious.  Ah, the frustration.

I had to cut a hole in my daughter's bathroom wall to get to a condensation drain that was plugged up.  Nothing I tried worked on dislodging the clog so I had to cut the drain lines apart to clean it out.  It was a real pita.

• Like 1

Just now, CECAA850 said:

I had to cut a hole in my daughter's bathroom wall to get to a condensation drain that was plugged up.  Nothing I tried worked on dislodging the clog so I had to cut the drain lines apart to clean it out.  It was a real pita.

Life is a pita.  It pisses me off.  Fun on the other hand keeps me going.

• Like 1