Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

4 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I'll let you know.  This is what we had last night.  It's made at a winery here in Tyler and it's really pretty decent.

20180804_084257.jpg

Yep, made at Kiepersol Winery. Kiepersol also makes great wine and they have a very nice restaurant at the Winery.

• Like 2

On a different note. Having a few people over today for a late lunch/early dinner. Then we're headed over to a small outside venue close to my house to see an Elton John tribute band. Should be lots of fun. I will serve my world famous spice rubbed roasted chicken breast and garlic and whole peppercorn stuffed tri tip roast. Both cooked on the green egg outside, its too dang hot to cook indoors. Cheers all.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Buck115 said:

Yep, made at Kiepersol Winery. Kiepersol also makes great wine and they have a very nice restaurant at the Winery.

We've stayed at their bed and breakfast.  This is the stable part where we stayed.  The restaurant is amazing.

20140906_161136.jpg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

We've stayed at their bed and breakfast.  This is the stable part where we stayed.  The restaurant is amazing.

My wife and I usually eat at the restaurant once or twice a year; there are several great local restaurants to choose from, so we have to go through a rotation system! 😀

Even though we are local, we've considered checking out the B&B; thanks for the picture!

2 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

Is that a vent line? How would that get clogged?

The vertical pipe on the left goes up into the attic and the ac condensation drains into that.  From there it goes through the p trap and wastes into the vent pipe on the right.  If you look closely you'll notice that they tried to make it drain uphill.  That allowed sediment to collect from 1975 tI'll now.  It was stopped up solid.

20180214_193612.jpg

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Buck115 said:

My wife and I usually eat at the restaurant once or twice a year; there are several great local restaurants to choose from, so we have to go through a rotation system! 😀

Even though we are local, we've considered checking out the B&B; thanks for the picture!

There's the bed an breakfast in the main area off the restaurant and the stables.  Both are really nice to stay in.

5 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Thinking about a bloody mary in lieu of coffee.  Yesterday I noticed a condensation leakage problem from the inside a/c unit, and not sure why.  The benefit of not repairing the previous cosmetic damage to the ceiling is showing itself.  This is the third incident over the years, the other two were immediately obvious.  Ah, the frustration.

All plumbers and HVAC technicians are trained to not complete drainage connections until completing all other work. That practice ensures that there is sufficient time to forget to connect the drainage connections.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2