Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

I'm trying to get in the mood to do housework...

Been thru the first pot. Into the 2nd. Put some more motivating music on and turn this place upside down...  then lick my wounds for two days. Recover in time to do it all over, again.

for now

it's Party On! and grab my mop

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Moderators
11 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

is Juan Valdez going to deliver the coffee ?

I hope not the stuff that goes in the other end, it's no wonder his donkey always looks unhappy. 

Juan going to Dirtmudds house.

des6r.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

He'd better not drive by here, I'd hijack him!                                                                                           My pc gave up the ghost when I tried to simply update the bios this evening. Been building them since xp came out. All ya have to do is follow protocol. Asus has been my favorite mb maker since except for one Abit and a DFI LanParty. This darn crosshair hero VI has been one finiky bee aaaatch since I got it three years ago. Been trying to revive it for hours to no avail. Find something in the morning, too frustrated to think straight right now.

• Sad 2

5 hours ago, dtel said:

I hope not the stuff that goes in the other end, it's no wonder his donkey always looks unhappy. 

Juan going to Dirtmudds house.

des6r.png

=== looks a lot faster than a mule team, no complaints. I’ll leave word at the gate to be on the lookout - use code Mr. Mudd —

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I'm getting a visitor tomorrow. A forum member is coming down. Wants to hear the Scalas

The place is a dump... might be a clean dump ... but, a dump

Prolly come away with... "Well, Bill has his priorities straight. Good stereo and good coffee".

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, WillyBob said:

I cautioned him about the rustic nature of the house. He will be relieved to find that we do have running water and an indoor toilet. lol

Its more about the company and the music.  Forum member visits are always a great time.

• Like 4

• Moderators
7 hours ago, WillyBob said:

I'm getting a visitor tomorrow. A forum member is coming down. Wants to hear the Scalas

The place is a dump... might be a clean dump ... but, a dump

Prolly come away with... "Well, Bill has his priorities straight. Good stereo and good coffee".

Don't worry about it, I use to worry about what people thought, I got over it.

We have had many people here, It's roughly a barn we built converted to a house, good enough.

I would be more worried about being flashed from a sarong. :unsure2:

• Haha 4