Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

Beautiful.

So does that all turn brown in the summer or do you get enough rain to maintain some greenery?

Yes it all goes to dead, like all life on earth without precious liquid water. Some years it is so dry it goes from brown to gray as the bigger woody stalks dry out further.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, WillyBob said:

fire season comes right after bee attack season... It all turns brown.

I'll have to ask my sister/s. It's out toward Goshen.  I wanna say it's called Ricky's..

My memory isn't as bad as I thought

c/p no affiliation

Ricky's Taqueria

$Mexican restaurant
Pint-sized, no-frills taqueria dispensing Mexican staples, including tacos, burritos & quesadillas.

Address: 57995 Co Rd 9, Elkhart, IN

the red salsa is mild. Green has some bite

Thanks!

• Like 2

Slow day on the forum.  I could tell you Gents about my new ride.  A 2012 BMW Z4 35is.  Black on black, auto was all they made in is trim.  A straight six with twin turbos.  23,900 miles.  My first navigation ride too.  Fast with more of a GT ride than hard core sports car....better for these old bones.

May 2-5 it goes in for extreme polishing and ceramic coating.

You know pics will come!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Slow day on the forum.  I could tell you Gents about my new ride.  A 2012 BMW Z4 35is.  Black on black, auto was all they made in is trim.  A straight six with twin turbos.  23,900 miles.  My first navigation ride too.  Fast with more of a GT ride than hard core sports car....better for these old bones.

May 2-5 it goes in for extreme polishing and ceramic coating.

You know pics will come!

Nice Chuck

sDrive35i 2dr Rear-wheel Drive Roadster
2012 BMW Z4

Years 2020 2019 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 
2012 Z4
  • Like 4

kitty was being very subtle

she dropped her fetch toy in my coffee.  I guess she wanted it to b more lively... idk  this cat is nuts. Nothing wrong with her... she's just crazy

gotta change my "golf" game.  Maybe a cart and caddy.  Maybe I shouldn't try to clear an acre by hand... What fun would a machine be? Noisy. Flying rocks... The grass will impale you thru denim. Ya wanna wear chaps when you're running a walk behind "weed eater". 

• Haha 4

• Moderators

Nothing wrong with her... she's just crazy

I bet you said that before. 

Maybe I shouldn't try to clear an acre by hand...

You sound desperate, that would be a last resort to me. Just golf around town going around cars and buildings, there are not that many obstacles in Arivaca.

The grass will impale you thru denim. Ya wanna wear chaps when you're running a walk behind "weed eater". 

I can picture it now, weed eating with a sarong with chaps over it, kind of a Village People look. :lol: You might start a new fashion trend no one would have ever thought of, ever.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2