Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Defense Wins Championships,

Foegele tries hard all the time and he's a big kid..... on the rise

Can't wipe the smile from my face tonight:smile:

Get better quick J Martinook.

118db in there tonight! was only 113 in game 3

• Like 3

Ten degrees cooler here today thanks to the rain from the gulf. So far no bad weather but sure we'll get a little thunder out of whats left. 

CC&C today?

Cooking Chicken with Curry

and Classical through the tv and Super Heresy

Yum!

IMG-20190419-135550.jpg

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 minute ago, JohnJ said:

Cooking Chicken with Curry

Have some chicken and a pork loin marinating in the fridge, will smoke it this evening.

The size of the chicken breast these days are crazy, closer to turkeys. I don't want to know why.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Good God Yes!

Noticed that for a few years, I worked at a Chick-Fil-a in high school in the late 70s. I've literally taken the cartilage out of thousands of breasts. Plus east of here towards the sandhills Holly Farms and Perdue from that town where Randy's from.

We get them fresh from a store near here $2 / lb, that is only about one Dolly Parton sized, three you can substitute for a whole chicken in a recipie. That's more than twice as big as the 5 - 6 oz I think it was for the sandwiches.

Edited by JohnJ
goofed
  • Haha 3

• Moderators

Reminds me of a chicken commercial on tv, they brag about no antibiotics. But they don't say anything about hormones, a little antibiotics might not so bad to maby keep them with fewer diseases, but hormones only helps the grower have bigger chickens faster? 

Well, either will probably not be what kills me so.....

• Like 1

Quiet this AM.  Sure is nice out. Weather is finally fairing up. Was 95` yesterday. It will be 90` today. That is right comfortable. You will desiccate, less than 10%r/h, but the temp is comfy

We're gonna be without the boy for a month. He's going to NV to work a temp job at a gold mine. It's one of those jobs that is so nasty that the mine contracts it out.

• Sad 2