Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

Nothing against the team, but I can't stand Tortorella.

Somehow I would think that you would feel exactly the opposite.  Yep, he's a big dicc, but I love his passion and his facial expressions...Crazy funny.

• Like 2

I have to admit to not having a clue what y'all are talking about beyond a game. Sorry Not much of a sports fan

Gonna be a nice day. 

Not sure if the annual idiot contest [Darwin continues to try] will happen this year. MayDay is/was a traditional gathering of the oldtimer/hippies.... It took on a life of its own and turned into a bunch of kids overindulging in anything they can get hold of and sitting it the dirt. 

me attend?  Nah. Not a crowd type, either.  Hermit/recluse would be a better description.

looking at the pics from the pilgrimage .... sorry I couldn't make it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, HDBRbuilder said:

Goin' South (1978) Jack Nicholson, Mary Steenburgen, Christopher Lloyd, John Belushi, Veronica Cartwright, Danny DeVito, Jeff Morris...you'll die laughing!!  'Nuff Said!

Ed and His Dead Mother

NedBeaty and SteveBuscemi

a dark comedy

24 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

I have to admit to not having a clue what y'all are talking about beyond a game. Sorry Not much of a sports fan

Gonna be a nice day. 

Not sure if the annual idiot contest [Darwin continues to try] will happen this year. MayDay is/was a traditional gathering of the oldtimer/hippies.... It took on a life of its own and turned into a bunch of kids overindulging in anything they can get hold of and sitting it the dirt. 

me attend?  Nah. Not a crowd type, either.  Hermit/recluse would be a better description.

looking at the pics from the pilgrimage .... sorry I couldn't make it.

=== so sitting around dressed in a Sarong with a bunch old timers/hippies, munching a peyote button, and you wouldn’t fit in? You might want to reconsider - more than likely you’d be the Grand Pubba’ —🧙‍♂️

• Haha 4

.... I worked at the store

seeing/smelling them come dragging in at 7AM because they ran out of cigs and redbull... lookin' like they were pulled thru a knothole backwards... lol

believe it or don't... I'm rather conservative.... for out here ... I do believe in working/being productive

Almost mainstream

I must tend to this cat... I am being attacked. She wants me to throw her toy.

• Like 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, WillyBob said:

I don't either, I think they may be talking about that game where they skate around and try to hit a small round thing into a net, and if not they just hit each other which seems to happen much more.  

• Like 3

just about an average spring day.  85` and a breeze. Chamber of Commerce weather.

been chasing down the drip line.  Cleaning emitters. Think we lost our canna lilies last winter. With all the rain, rot would be suspect.  We had a nice stand and they are not coming up.