Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

When I worked at the campground, we had some "dancers" living there.

No Shirt. No Shoes, No Service. No problem. All self-serve

The girls would come in wearing 2inch fishnet....  never heard anyone complain. When the campground owner's daughter came in with her boa.... big problem. Folks would cut and run.

Fun times.

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, richieb said:

} Not sure posting this at a Walmart is a good idea -? It’s a little sketchy already — 😧

Stopped at WalMart here yesterday and I'd like to leave the msg here in case she's a forum member.   To the lady with the 5 screaming kids yesterday at WalMart.  In case you're wondering how the package of condoms got in your cart?  YOU'RE WELCOME!  

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Dave1290 said:

Stopped at WalMart here yesterday and I'd like to leave the msg here in case she's a forum member.   To the lady with the 5 screaming kids yesterday at WalMart.  In case you're wondering how the package of condoms got in your cart?  YOU'RE WELCOME!  

} Appears you’re a little late - times 5 -😏

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

Hope the kids don't think they're candy.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

the way they package things these days .... entirely possible

I'm still trying to science out this intermittent hissing nastyness emitting from my stereo. I'm relatively sure it's this computer.  Getting to where I can near predict when it is going to happen. Usually w/i  15mins of when I start streaming music. Not being computer person, I think it has to do with the download. When I change/skip a song, it stops.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, dtel said:

Sounds like not your normal campground. Can see it now, dancers in fishnets, dudes in sarongs and one girl walking around with a big snake, sounds fine. :lol: Something to see that's for sure.

I'm kinda normal?!?

the owner's daughter would sunbathe nude at the pool. The dancers would have a towel draped over their shoulder en route to the showers. Es todo    Clothes? Whatever for?  

Our beer deliveries were always prompt.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

I'm kinda normal?!?

the owner's daughter would sunbathe nude at the pool. The dancers would have a towel draped over their shoulder en route to the showers. Es todo    Clothes? Whatever for?  

Our beer deliveries were always prompt.

} Gives a whole ‘nuther meaning for another delivery of “tall boys” —🤥

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

Bad weather heading in later today and then down in to single digits over the weekend.

I'm going to plant my happy *** on my stationary bike and crank tunes all weekend. (still rehabbing my store bought knee)

Like that horizontal not-sheet paneling in the room there. Glass brick window? If those are thick seems like they would insulate well, & good rehabbing this weekend!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Like that horizontal not-sheet paneling in the room there. Glass brick window? If those are thick seems like they would insulate well, & good rehabbing this weekend!

My home is almost 100 years old. Lots of good thick glass block in the building. This one was covered for about 75 years (+/-). I only knew it was there because I could see it from the outside (2nd floor). I just tore down a wall to get to it a few months ago. There was actually another wall behind the first one I tore out, so I had to tear down two walls. I was hoping for exposed brick as it is a solid brick home, but the wall had been plastered over. Came up with the slat wall idea and you see the result. 

Time flies by when you sit down, turn up some tunes and veg out. 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

Bad weather heading in later today and then down in to single digits over the weekend.

I'm going to plant my happy *** on my stationary bike and crank tunes all weekend. (still rehabbing my store bought knee)

IMG_0005.thumb.jpg.9221af776331d1f0300ae4f56ca548d1.jpg

Nice looking space.  I'll probably eventually have my right knee and hip done.  38 years of soccer is taking its toll.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Nice looking space.  I'll probably eventually have my right knee and hip done.  38 years of soccer is taking its toll.

I first blew this knee out playing soccer in 1986.

I have been gimping around without an ACL in that knee since then. Finally got to be too much.

• Like 1