Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

So, I'm really bad at names. I'm talking to my cousin and I don't know her husband's name (and they've been married a while). So, I just start calling him Benjamin. 

My cousin, who for some reason, must not like the name Benjamin tells me his real name. 

okay, that's five seconds of your life that you can't get back.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I have gotten away from half and half for health reasons. Ive been using nut pods and it taste great. I also add a teaspoon and a half of powdered coconut milk and it tastes so fine also. Powdered coconut milk has saturated fat but for some reason its a good fat for your body. Just don't over use. Try it you will love it!

https://www.nutpods.com/products/original-11-2oz

https://store.edwardandsons.com/products/dairy-free-coconut-milk-powder 

• Like 1

Mornin' All

Fresh Mexican in the pot. Had to buy filters... Been a year. Wife bought some a while back, thinking we were running low. Were down to 1/2 box... except the box holds 200.

Actually made it to the lake yesterday. Bluegill dinner last night.  Wife looked at me funny for taking shrimp for bait. And yes, it does sound extravagant, until you figure what worms cost by the pound and that you can't eat worms [unless you REALLY REALLY want to] if you don't catch. Lake is full up. Haven't seen that for a few years. Didn't take the boat. Just sat on the "pier". Didn't expect to catch dinner from there. Got a pleasant surprise. Still trying to figure a way to trick the boat into jumping on the roof of the car. , came to the conclusion that loading the boat on my car is much easier. Don't need to lift the boat 6ft to make the car roof.  I load the boat perpendicular to the [length] of the car to get around the trunk. I think my method is pretty slick and only takes a few minutes. I have seen folks spend more time trying to stage their 2 wheel trailer on the ramp.

Back to "the routine" today. Starting to plant the garden. Rain predicted... good time to stick some seed in the ground.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Willie, I forgot what kind of patinaed land yacht is it that you tool around in?

Got fond memories of a two speed late 60s indestructible Buick and us imitating Cheech & Chong then harassing the hare krishnas at one of the big intersections going toward the airport, they were everywhere even in a movie with that hot headed New Yorker Baldwin around 1980.

• Like 3