Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

12 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

Thank goodness for friends.  Another old friend gave me the framed business card, but only after he made sure to keep one for himself.  At 26 years old, I was too shortsighted to keep any cards or photos of that endeavor when I sold the business for $4,000 in 1976.  Thanks to good friends I now have tangible tokens of the memories, not to mention high frequency hearing loss.

I didn’t build the four SKhorns, they were factory built.  I did build a pair of 7s for my friend and mentor regarding Jazz, Blues, and R & B.  I also pointed many others to their own Speakerlab experiences.

Thanks again, and my wife thanks you too.

BC5B0868-4C31-44B3-937A-C90A4BC27C45.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, DizRotus said:

Thank goodness for friends.  Another old friend gave me the framed business card, but only after he made sure to keep one for himself.  At 26 years old, I was too shortsighted to keep any cards or photos of that endeavor when I sold the business for $4,000 in 1976.  Thanks to good friends I now have tangible tokens of the memories, not to mention high frequency hearing loss.

I didn’t build the four SKhorns, they were factory built.  I did build a pair of 7s for my friend and mentor regarding Jazz, Blues, and R & B.  I also pointed many others to their own Speakerlab experiences.

Thanks again, and my wife thanks you too.

Tell your wife that she is welcome for providing you as a sex slave. I will try to do better next time.

I was playing around with a new smaller boombox design and sent a pic to my son.

IMG_0198.thumb.jpg.23f37a10735d81858519b84228f86113.jpg

He said it needed a bigger woofer, so I sent him this pic.

IMG_0203.thumb.jpg.7229b7b9b276fafef7c28eb50c33015b.jpg

That's a "Diz" joke, if I ever saw one. He didn't think it was as funny as I did.

• Haha 5

@rockhound

TUCSON, Ariz. (KOLD News 13) - The Heritage Flight Training Course will take place at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base, Feb. 27 to Mar. 1, with aircraft and personnel scheduled to arrive Feb. 25 and flying operations taking place from Feb. 27 to Mar. 3.

Civilian pilots of historic military aircraft and Air Force pilots of current fighter aircraft will practice flying in formation together during the HFTC. Heritage flights raise public awareness of the Air Force mission and commemorate its history.

Air Combat Command aircraft flying in this year’s training will include the F-35 Lightning II, the F-22 Raptor and the F-16 Fighting Falcon.

Davis-Monthan’s own A-10 Thunderbolt II Demonstration Team will also be flying in this year’s training course.

The historic aircraft will include the P-51 Mustang, the P-40 Warhawk, the P-38 Lightning, P-47 Thunderbolt and the F-86 Sabre.

A near miss, my friend

the kid got to see some rodeo. She was all charged up about a 6 year old girl in the "mutton bustin" and a bull "rider". He got bucked and stomped on by the bull. We asked if he got hurt, "No.... well, sorta"

10 minutes ago, rockhound said:

Thanks!

Skip to content

•  
  • Bring Home Arizona's Longest
    Continually-Brewed Beer!

•  
  •  
  •  

About Barrio Brewing

right1.jpg

slider2.jpg

In 1991 native Arizonans Dennis and Tauna Arnold opened up Tucson’s first full mash brewery named Gentle Bens Brewing company.  Fifteen years later they ran out of room to expand so they made the decision to open up their second brewery and offer their beers to other local bars and restaurants.

Barrio Brewing Company continues to brew to meet the demands for their award winning beers and now is the third largest independent brewery in the state.

Twenty-seven years and still growing and constantly innovating to meet the ever changing desires of Arizona beer drinkers, Barrio is Arizona’s neighborhood brewery.

left10.jpg

left1.jpg

FIND US

The Brewery

800 E 16th St
Tucson, Arizona

Phoenix - Mesa Gateway Airport

5803 S Sossaman Rd
Mesa, Arizona 85212

NEWSLETTER SIGNUP

Receive emails of events and specials
by subscribing to our newsletter.

First Name
Last Name
Email *

FIND US ON FACEBOOK

Barrio Brewing Company website created by
imbibedigital.png
  • Like 1

Mornin' All

Early "start" today. Well, I'm up. Heard a cute phrase yesterday.

Describes a person that does useless things. Come from the Chinese. I won't try to put it up in Chinese... but, it translates to "A person who pulls down his pants to fart".

That's all I've got. Whata ya want? It's 4AM.

Decided to set up a regular day to go to the lake. Officially declaring my one day off a week. My day to hurt myself doing something I enjoy. The fishing part doesn't hurt so much as cleaning the fish. The price I'll pay for fresh/good fish.

Just about have the garden ready to go. Just need to stir in amendments.... compost, manure... that stuff. Winter garden is at the stage where I can start to cull.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mornin' All

No Heritage flights, yet. They have been doing some air-air combat training over us. Hard to follow during daylight. Can't find them by listening. Too loud. Have to look for defensive flares to get a fix. Night, they run "lights on" ...

I'll be listening for reciprocating motors  .... well, I am always listening.Prop planes are rare. Non-turbine, even rarer.

Tad nippy this AM. They say 35`, but there is frost. Town is in a cold air drainage. It's 5` warmer 100ft up the hill... out of "town".

Told wife I am taking one day a week off to go fishing. Pondering a list of folks that might enjoy going along AND capable of helping to load the boat. Unloading is easy. Gravity helps...  Doesn't require a body builder... just ambulatory and able to raise hands over head. Boat only weighs 150lb, maybe not that much. Just need to keep my fishing buddy to less than 200 lb.

• Like 1