Bacon on hotdog

Bacon malt 
Bacon shake

Grilled bacon

Baked bacon

Fried bacon

Smoked bacon

🥓 🥓 🥓 🥓 🥓 🥓 🥓 

What about bacon wrapped hot dogs or brats, tenderloin steaks? Endless possibilities.

5 hours ago, richieb said:
8 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Thank you Sir - for accommodating my laziness

When I worked as a TV news photographer in Memphis ('75-'80), holidays were always a scramble to find something to fill our half hour newscasts. I was out with a new reporter, when our assignment editor radioed us with a story to cover. I don't know if he had a straight face while talking, but he told our reporter to head up to Millington, TN. As it was Thanksgiving, some officers at the NAS were going to be visiting a nursing home to pre-chew the food for those in residence.

She swallowed the story... hook, line and sinker...

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Done the Burgundy way, or the Italian way, and cooked tender (overcooking makes rubber) I love'em.

How about periwinkles. Quick boil-rinse with sea salt a couple of times, till the water is clear. Stickpin. Hmmmm.

31 minutes ago, Marvel said:

When I worked as a TV news photographer in Memphis ('75-'80), holidays were always a scramble to find something to fill our half hour newscasts. I was out with a new reporter, when our assignment editor radioed us with a story to cover. I don't know if he had a straight face while talking, but he told our reporter to head up to Millington, TN. As it was Thanksgiving, some officers at the NAS were going to be visiting a nursing home to pre-chew the food for those in residence.

She swallowed the story... hook, line and sinker...

Rich does that for ot.

• Sad 1

Our parents are often the only ones who have known us since our birth. Yesterday was such a sad day in all of our lives. I debated even posting anything.  96 years on the planet? A God fearing Christian Woman who never said a bad word about anyone or anything! Loving unconditionally and battling Alzheimer's. A warrior never falls backward in battle and trust me my mother fell forward, grabbed her wings and soared pain free joining family in heaven. Of course I had tons of pics and stories to tell. There just aren't any words. Thanks everyone for your thoughts!  Mom passed yesterday afternoon and my oldest daughter just took the time to go see her and paint her nails.  She finally got them painted today at the funeral home.  Asked how she knew and she said something just told her to go.  She called me and told me to get there but I was a couple minutes late.  Tough couple of days but this too shall pass.

• Sad 9

7 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

She called me and told me to get there but I was a couple minutes late.  Tough couple of days but this too shall pass.

Yes Dave , I sincerely do send you all our Condolences ,  here in our Home ,  we will light Candles for your Dearest Mother , and Pray , God Bless all your Family -

• Like 3
  • Haha 1