Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

5 hours ago, Coytee said:

We're going to get him fixed tomorrow if I recall the correct day

why ?  , that will change the dog's Character ,  and these dogs are healthier if you do not fix them , they live longer-

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, NADman said:

I did a lot of the aluminum welding in this build. There's a LOT of it in a houseboat.

Molsons paid for a big party at launch time.

aT3JKcCAd3nZD57XmCt1nM3i-pmRBrGAMsidz6cvOyakWm5T-ip_SfZieprVsv5m6PoVZK9yoTtS8YzHU4yqXDDezbyTZ4hkvrWYvdA_0m7oVPOvQmpSlh9WBMsJ4DZi7k7nEuBFbJ0AXUDs.jpg

how much is a boat like this worth  --------

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

fell asleep, woke up and saw the time and thought he'd slept all night. 

not only do I not know what day of the week it is.. I've lost AM/PM a couple times.

whew.... got enough rain to do some good. Aside from it meeting [if it was snow] blizzard proportion, knocked 35` off the temp. It's warmed back up a little. Guess it's 75`..

was raining good............. and horizontal. Visibility dropped to ...if you were driving, you would have pulled over...

Someone, in town, was saving fireworks from the 4th and had the sense not to set off because of tinder dry, ... was at the park, letting 'em off before the rain had even quit

• Like 3

• Moderators
5 hours ago, RandyH 000 said:

why ?  , that will change the dog's Character ,  and these dogs are healthier if you do not fix them , they live longer-

I could imagine. :blink: It would surely change mine.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, BigStewMan said:

I got fixed and look how I turned out ... well, maybe I'm not the best example. 

you could have had 15 kids ,  and all would have turned out just fine

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, BigStewMan said:

yeah, all my kids did turn out to be wonderful and all are fine upstanding adults now with kids of their own. 

see , how good of a Dad , you were -----we all are , it's the kids that make us do it  -  family first -

• Like 3

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, RandyH 000 said:

and mine -------as well

It's hard to even think of it, do not want any more kids but the removal part would be not good.

11 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

yeah, all my kids did turn out to be wonderful and all are fine upstanding adults now with kids of their own. 

Not surprised, they say it skips a generation. :lol:

8 minutes ago, RandyH 000 said:

see , how good of a Dad , you were -----we all are , it's the kids that make us do it  -  family first -

Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids. :blink:  

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, RandyH 000 said:

one has to be out of his mind to nuke himself  ----

Not always ... my then wife had a heart condition and I was worried that the stress of another pregnancy wouldn't be good for her. We had several kids already so I figured that was better than her getting pregnant again and dying. 

slept good last night. Dinna have to wait for it to cool off. It's been a little on the warm side lately

Bracing for the high hot one/s coming. Hope these 10 - 20% chances of rain happen... if they get over 30% , go to the lake. Have a picnic. Ain't gonna rain. It will just be humid and too cloudy to rain. 

Going to fetch the wife today. Her post op exam is at 9:30. Have a little time to relax. So... the neighbors are listening to music at 6:30...

It that or the shop vac and louder music.  I'm not a very good neighbor. Good thing we only have one w/i earshot.

Y'all talking about smart dogs.... smart and obedient are very different traits. I had a German Shorthair Pointer for many [17] years. Coyote smart. He would leave the room before he farted... that was nice of him...Not the most obedient animal.... Like a 75lb cat. .

• Haha 2