Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

1 hour ago, JohnJ said:

Which country was it Switzerland or Sweden did not close down at all, doesn't require masks and their per capita rates of infection are lower than most of the countries that did hari-kari to their own economies!

Derrr.  anyway, enough nonsense, and cheer up john, I only disagree with you when you say ignorant things!

Mornin' ... errrr... Afternoon !

Stayed up passed 10PM last night. Got up late... 5AM

Drinking cold, but, fresh -- this AM -- coffee.

Think I'm gonna have to do something with my hair. Wearing it pulled back in a ponytail

last night, wife sez, "I like your hair that way. Makes you look dignified ... like a professor"

mind you

this is the same woman that said my hair smelled good after i spent two hours with my head stuck inside the woodstove....

another day of too much sun and heat combined. "They" say we have a chance of rain today.   There is also a chance of a volcano erupting in my backyard. And it spitting gold covered diamonds...

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

My wife's favorite cologne of mine is when I have been tending the smoker all day drinking beer.  She calls it "beery smoke."

I have a dual axle trailer, 200 gallon propane tank and a 100 gallon air compressor tank sitting in my driveway that I'll be turning into a smoker trailer.  Why have 1 smoker on a trailer when you can have two?  Also plan to add a grill, fridge, prep table, roof, a generator and some Hereseys I picked up.  I'm thinking it will be one bitchc'n BBQ setup.  Plan on building next year, gotta get though some crap first.

27 years....now that just doesn't fit with today's time.  You are supposed to have as many kids possible with as many women as you can so that when they get old enough they have no direction and go riot and loot as much as they can get their hands on.  Get with the times bro.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, risingjay said:

27 years....now that just doesn't fit with today's time.  You are supposed to have as many kids possible with as many women as you can so that when they get old enough they have no direction and go riot and loot as much as they can get their hands on.  Get with the times bro.

I'm lazy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, risingjay said:

I have a dual axle trailer, 200 gallon propane tank and a 100 gallon air compressor tank sitting in my driveway that I'll be turning into a smoker trailer.  Why have 1 smoker on a trailer when you can have two?  Also plan to add a grill, fridge, prep table, roof, a generator and some Hereseys I picked up.  I'm thinking it will be one bitchc'n BBQ setup.  Plan on building next year, gotta get though some crap first.

This is a nice site, trailers like your talking about and many other rigs and some vendors and competition people but mostly people who just love to smoke

. Also a very good pit calculator that works great to get everything just right. 

Just put in your dimensions and it will positively give you a good drafting smoker the first time. http://www.feldoncentral.com/bbqcalculator.html

The site

http://thesmokering.com/forum/index.php

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1