Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Hours looking at zillow to get an idea or three, a lot of the home prices with my preferences have gone up in the last two years. I'm looking at teeny tiny 500 - 1000 sq ft for just me and my Klipsch and a couple La-Z-Boys. Everywhere west and north of the I-85 corridor in NC - because that has higher taxes... those little houses are $$ even without an acre or two !

• Sad 3

• Moderators
1 hour ago, babadono said:

Well, was a balmy 115 today. Sun was wicked hot. Work on the next wall went real slow. Back at it tomorrow, supposed to only be 114:)

Well that's better should be able to get more done. :o

Hot here also 94 today but the humidity was also in the 80's.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Hours looking at zillow to get an idea or three, a lot of the home prices with my preferences have gone up in the last two years. I'm looking at teeny tiny 500 - 1000 sq ft for just me and my Klipsch and a couple La-Z-Boys. Everywhere west and north of the I-85 corridor in NC - because that has higher taxes... those little houses are $$ even without an acre or two !

Dang guys it's not sad, "It is what it is"

There will be somewhere I'll find when it gets to the time when I have the profit in hand and probably everything in storage! It could mean more left over to relocate with!!

We've had cool temps lately 80s and low 90s with that gulf moisture not as bad up here. Not abnormal but there is always Indian Summer that crops up late September sometimes.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, babadono said:

Well, was a balmy 115 today. Sun was wicked hot. Work on the next wall went real slow. Back at it tomorrow, supposed to only be 114:)

70  degrees in the Northern tip of  UPSTATE NY -----you guys in CA are frying -we're dipping in the colder temperatures at night for the past 2-3 weeks

• Like 2

2 hours ago, richieb said:

Carl hitting the sauce - again. And so not to miss a drop, with all fours on the bottle. You go son —

(somehow I knew I would waste my 6000th post about Carl) 

Put your glasses on.  Don't you recognize this a a younger Elden?  Refer to his avatar.

• Haha 3