Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

1 hour ago, KROCK said:

Mine too, but I hear, Mike's not a vey good cook.....:D

Dude?:blink:

The man earns his living cooking. I seriously doubt he can't make great Italian food. Even I can make it decent enough for folks to ask for seconds and thirds!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

The man earns his living cooking. I seriously doubt he can't make great Italian food. Even I can make it decent enough for folks to ask for seconds and thirds!

The man looks like a Roman Caesar or god. Epitome of Italian cuisine for the nobility...

Noble features and his profile would surpass the profiles on ancient coinage...

I like him!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, billybob said:

The man looks like a Roman Caesar or god. Epitome of Italian cuisine for the nobility...

Noble features and his profile would surpass the profiles on ancient coinage...

I like him!

Check your images.  There are known images of Caesar.  He didn't look like some puffy doughboy.  Then check what the Roman or even  Italian nobility ate.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Hi @oldtimer

I've missed you my shadow that ridicules me everytime I voice an opinion! You notice I put a laugh under his comment... way before you wrote this last post!

Glad you're feeling up to snuff again! Hey I sliced those green j a p s into the leftover from the ripe ones vinegar. Made some decent dirty rice tonight. Miss Uncle Bens, his was good. Zatarains dirty rice in a box is not as good as their red beans and rice!

*Don't those images convey to you that he's about 6' 5" or better?

Edited by JohnJ
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JohnJ said:

Me @oldtimer

I've missed you my shadow that ridicules me everytime I voice an opinion! You notice I put a laugh under his comment... way before you wrote this last post!

Glad you're feeling up to snuff again! Hey I sliced those green j a p s into the leftover from the ripe ones vinegar. Made some decent dirty rice tonight. Miss Uncle Bens, his was good. Zatarains dirty rice in a box is not as good as their red beans and rice!

You're only ridiculed when you deserve it.

16 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

I did hear that he cooks from a can.

Now I know many so called chefs & they don't open cans...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1